Saturday, September 6, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #70


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 70th Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...




- H2o (ARC)
- H2o (ARC)
- Princess Of Thorns (ARC)
- Suspicion (ARC)
- The Girl At Midnight (ARC)
- Seeker (ARC)








***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***


Just started listening to this!

|
|
|
|


  I've had an ARC of HEIR OF FIRE for months, but with it's HUGE size, I was a little intimidated. So since I listened to book 1 & 2 on audio and loved the narration, I decided to go the audio route again!


Heir of Fire: Throne of Glass, Book 3 | [Sarah J. Maas]





 HUGE THANKS TO: 
 Delacorte Press, and Sourcebooks Fire for these awesome ARC's for review!!!




- Suspicion By: ARC Paperback





- Princess Of Thorns By: ARC Paperback






- The Girl At Midnight By: ARC Paperback





- Seeker By: ARC Paperback





- H2O By: 2 ARC Paperbacks

 (I plan to give one of these ARC's of H2O away. So be on the look out for a giveaway coming soon! ;) 



So what did you add to your Shelves this week?


 Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)





11 comments:

  1. I got Suspicion this week as well. I think it's going to be a very popular book this week. You got some great books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think Suspicion will be a very popular one too! I've already seen it all over the blogosphere! And that cover is enough to make me want to read it without even reading the synopsis!

      Thanks for stopping by, Grace! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Great haul! I got two of these as well, but they were the ebooks. Love looking at their pretty covers though! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to Princess of Thorns and The Girl at Midnight so I hope you enjoy those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Girl at Midnight! You got some great books too this week, thanks for checking out my STS!

    Erin @ The Book Nut

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have Suspicion and Princess of Thorns - but I'm excited about The Girl at Midnight! I can't request it yet because of all the upcoming releases I need to read LOL. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I got Suspicion too. Enjoy it and happy reading. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only heard of one of those, hope you enjoy your new reads.

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/the-week-in-review-2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, amazing haul! I got Suspicion on Netgalley and cannot wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have got some stunning looking books on your list this week! :-) I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh! Jealous of Suspicion, I've read Timeless (I think that's what it's called) of hers, and really enjoyed it though I haven't finished the series yet, but how gorgeous is that cover? LOVE it. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)