Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #67


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 67th Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...


- The Messenger Of Fear (ARC)
- Mortal Danger (ARC)
- Firebug (ARC)
- The Young Elites (ARC)
- Zodiac (ARC)
- Seeker (ARC)










***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***




Gates of Thread and Stone: Gates of Thread and Stone, Book 1 | [Lori M. Lee]








 HUGE THANKS TO: 
 Penguin, Feiwel and Friends, and Harper Teen for these awesome ARC's for review!!!



- The Young Elites By: Marie Lu ARC Paperback





 
By: ARC Paperback






- Mortal Danger By:






 














***eBOOK HAUL***





HUGE THANKS TO:
 Harper Teen, Little Brown Books, Egmont USA, Harlequin Teen for these great eARC's for review!!!




Red Queen 
 
- Red Queen By: eARC





 Day 21 (The Hundred, #2)

- By: eARC





Strange Skies (Burn Out, #2)

- By: eARC






 The Aftermath

- By: eARC 








 Thank you, Jessica @ Jessabella Reads, for this GENEROUS trade!! 

YOU ROCK!!! :)



- Seeker By: ARC Paperback





So what did you add to your Shelves this week?


 Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)





22 comments:

  1. Amazing haul! I have yet to try an audio book. Enjoy your books and hope your weekend is going great.

    My StS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you really need to check out audiobooks!! There awesome, especially when your on the go and don't have time to sit down and read!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Marilyn!! :)

      Delete
  2. OOoh incredible haul! Loved Mortal Danger! I am thinking of ordering that one signed from one of the venues of the Fierce Reads tour since that leg is nowhere near me. Curious about Firebug too!

    Hope you enjoy all these awesome new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm looking forward to Firebug as well! And Mortal Danger seems like it's either a hit or miss with people! I'll probably put that one off for a while!

      Thanks, Jessica, for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. That's an amazing haul, and your summer sorted I bet! I really want to read The Young Elites and Messenger Of Fear. I need to finish both of their previous series first though. I hope you have a great week!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have more then enough summer review books to keep me busy for a while! But that's the fun part! ;) I already read The Young Elites and it was AMAZING!! I really loved it!! And I really want to read the Messenger Of Fear really soon too!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Vickie! And I hope you have a great week also!:)

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul. So happy that you got The Young Elites. It looks like that was an amazing book. I hope you love all of your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, The Young Elites was an AMAZING book!! I can't WAIT for book 2, which is a longggg way away!! :(

      Thanks for stopping by, Grace!!

      Delete
  5. Wow! I am jealous of that first picture! Great bunch of ARCs!!!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa!! I can't wait to read them all. Though with summer and school out, I find myself more busier and not nearly enough reading time!

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, amazing haul! I have to admit to being rather jealous of so many of your books this week, especially The Young Elites. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so excited to find this awesome surprise in my mail box!! I already read it and WOW, it is amazing!! I mean, I was screaming when it was over, it was that good and had a serious cliffhanger!!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow -- amazing books. Mortal Danger was not really for me, but I am excited to try her NA book!
    Hope you enjoy all these :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not sure if Mortal Danger would be one I would really like either. But I will at least give it a try and see for myself before I write it off as a no go!

      Thanks, Jen, for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. I loved Mortal Danger! And ahhhh, I want Zodiac!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed Mortal Danger! I've read so many mixed reviews, I'm not sure if it'll be something I would like. But I'll give it a try! And YESSSSS, I am soooo excited for Zodiac!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa! :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I just have to find the time to read them all...lol!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  10. Wow, this is an amazing haul. I want to read Zodiac so badly, as well as The Aftermath, and Strange Skies... oh fine, I just want them all! Hope you enjoy them :)

    -Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...lol!! Books are wonderful, aren't they? They always bring out a good reaction out of people, well book lovers anyways!

      Thanks for dropping by, Shannon!: )

      Delete
  11. Totally jealous of The Young Elites, I would kill to get my hands on that. ;) Haha. I haven't been hearing that much good from Mortal Danger, but still want to try it out. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I felt the same way!! A friend actually let me borrow her copy last week, and then after I read it, this copy shows up in my mail box by surprise! I was soooo excited!

      Thanks for stopping by, Kirsty!: )

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)