Monday, August 25, 2014

A Breath Of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey Review





A Breath Of Frost






A Breath of Frost (The Lovegrove Legacy, #1)A Breath Of Frost
Alyxandra Harvey
(The Lovegrove Legacy #1)
Published: January 7th, 2014
Genres: YA, Fantasy, Paranormal


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16059442-a-breath-of-frost
In 1814, three cousins-Gretchen, Emma, and Penelope-discover their unknown family lineage of witchcraft. Beyond the familiar manicured gardens and ballrooms of Regency London, a dangerous, alluring new underworld visible only to those with power is now open to the cousins. But unbeknownst to them, by claiming their power, the three cousins have inadvertently opened the gates to the Underworld.

Now the dead, ghouls, hellhounds-and the most terrifying of all: the spirits of dark witches known as the Greymalkin Sisters-are hunting and killing young debutante witches for their powers.

And, somehow, Emma is connected to the murders...because she keeps finding the bodies.

Can the cousins unravel the clues and mystery behind their heritage and power before their gifts are stripped away ...or even worse, another witch is killed?
 
























Alyxandra Harvey








6 comments:

  1. I am SO GLAD you enjoyed this one. This book is still one of my top reads for this year. I absolutely fel head over heels for the story and the characters, and I cannot wait to read the next book! Definitely have a feeling it will be pretty darn amazing, too. I mean, with Gretchen, Emma and Penelope as characters, you just cannot go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting. I think I'm going to add it to my TBR list. I can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review.i dont usually read these kinds of books but it sounds like its going to be good.i'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books that take place in old times don't sound good. These are the kind of books I don't read but you have made it sound pretty good! Thanks for review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your review. Very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)