Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #65: Infected by Sophie Littlefield


Waiting On Wednesday
 is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


Hey Guys,
 

I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
This weeks WoW is from a book that sounds epic and has an awesome cover!!  It's definitely a win - win situation!! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!





Infected






 Infected
Published: January 6th, 2015
Genres: Young Adult, Sci-f

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15750874-the-glass-arrow?ac=1

The race-against-the-clock feel of TV’s popular show 24 meets the action-packed romance of the film Run Lola Run. This high-concept teen thriller sends readers on the race of their lives.

Carina’s senior year is spiraling downward. Fast. Both her mother and her uncle, the only two family members she’s ever known, are dead. Their deaths were accidents, unfortunate results of the highly confidential research they performed for a national security organization. Or so she’s been told.

She’s not buying it.

After finding a unique code hidden beneath the stone in a ring her mother left to her, Carina goes straight to the only family she has left: her boyfriend, Tanner.

The people Carina loved kept dangerous secrets. Secrets that make her question the life she’s been living up to now. Her life is on the line, but more importantly, so is Tanner’s. And if she fails? He dies.





YESSSS!!! I NEED this book like yesterday!! I high stake, action packed, murder mystery, conspiracy thriller?? YES, I am definitely in!! I just wish January was here already!!

And that cover is pretty dam awesome too! And the catchy phrase was enough to make my eyes bulge out of my head in anticipation:

 

SHE HAS 36 HOURS TO SAVE HIM.

THE CLOCK STARTS NOW.




What do you think of my WoW?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?




Sophie Littlefield, AuthorSophie Littlefield grew up in rural Missouri, the middle child of a professor and an artist. She has been writing stories since childhood. After taking a hiatus to raise her children, she sold her first book in 2008, and has since authored over a dozen novels in several genres. Sophie's novels have won Anthony and RT Book Awards and been shortlisted for Edgar, Barry, Crimespree, Macavity, and Goodreads Choice Awards. In addition to women's fiction, she writes the post-apocalyptic AFTERTIME series, the Stella Hardesty and Joe Bashir crime series, and thrillers for young adults. She is a past president of the San Francisco Romance Writers of America chapter. Sophie makes her home in northern California.



What about you? What are YOU waiting on?
 
Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!





22 comments:

  1. Seems interesting. I might have to look into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Haven't read this author but this one sounds intense!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I like the sound of this one.

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds quite interesting.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds really cool! I love books that have a kind of time limit on them like the 36 hours thing. I always finish them amazed that so much can happen when you break the hours down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at conspiracy thriller, I love reading about conspiracies so I'm in. ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I know, Jenea, I am soooo excited for this one!

      Delete
  8. Wow the synopsis sounds insane. I wouldn't want to be in her position but I'd love to read about it! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an intense blurb!! i mean 36 hours! thats a crazy timeline and it sounds so good. Thanks for sharing!

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the whole 36 hours sold me from the get-go! :)

      Delete
  10. I hadn't heard of this one before. It sounds like a book that I could really dig into. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently heard of this one too, and I immediately had to add it to my TBR reading pile!

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you deleted your comment, I would of love to see what you thought, Samantha! :)

      Delete
  12. Hmmm, I haven't read any books by Sophie Littefield. I do like the sound of this one - scifi! I hope you read and enjoy this book, Alicia! :)

    Have a fabulous week!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyssa! I'm so excited for this one! I haven't read any of Sophie Littefield's books yet either, but I'm intrigued with this one!

      Delete
  13. Um, this sounds AMAZING. How have I not heard of it!? I love the sound of the whole book taking place in 36 hours! This is definitely going on my TBR immediately. Great pick, thanks for sharing it :)
    -Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Shannon! I know, I loved the whole 36 hour time line too! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this sounds like such a thrilling read, will need to keep my eyes open for it :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! I haven't heard of this, but I think I'd have been sold solely by the tagline! :D Great pick!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)