Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #63: Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton


Waiting On Wednesday
 is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!





Hey Guys,
 

I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
This weeks WoW is from a book that I just recently heard about and instantly knew I had to check it out!! The cover alone makes me want to read it! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!




Seeker




Seeker
 Seeker




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15750874-the-glass-arrow?ac=1
For readers of A Game of Thrones and The Hunger
For readers of A Game of Thrones and The Hunger Games comes an epic new series.

The night Quin Kincaid takes her Oath, she will become what she has trained to be her entire life. She will become a Seeker. This is her legacy, and it is an honor.

As a Seeker, Quin will fight beside her two closest companions, Shinobu and John, to protect the weak and the wronged. Together they will stand for light in a shadowy world.

And she'll be with the boy she loves--who's also her best friend.

But the night Quin takes her Oath, everything changes.

Being a Seeker is not what she thought. Her family is not what she thought. Even the boy she loves is not who she thought.

And now it's too late to walk away.




 

Isn't that cover breathtakingly beautiful??? When I seen the cover on goodreads for the first time, I was instantly compelled to check it out. Then after reading the synopsis I just knew it was something I HAD to have in my life asap. 

But unfortunately, that is NOT going to happen, because it doesn't release until February 10th, 2015!!! And that is just crazy, absolutely INSANE!! I need it NOWWWW!!!! 

**HINT HINT**


 Delacorte Press, we want an early release date, please, PRETTY PLEASE with cherries on top??? ;)


What do you think of my WoW?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?





Arwen Elys DaytonArwen Elys Dayton is hard at work on the SEEKER novels, a grand YA series for Random House.

Arwen began her career as a teenage staff writer at a foundation that produced Peabody Award-winning educational shows for PBS. Soon afterward, she began writing screenplays and novels, including Sovereign’s Hold and Resurrection, the #1 Amazon bestseller in Sci-Fi in both the US and the UK.

She spends months doing research for her stories. Her explorations have taken her around the world to places like the Great Pyramid (which she explored by flashlight when researching Resurrection), Hong Kong and its many islands, and lots of ruined castles in Scotland. She enjoys creating complete worlds inhabited by characters who charm, frustrate or inspire.

Arwen lives with her husband and their three children in both sunny Southern California and the rainy Pacific Northwest. You can visit her at arwendayton.com and follow @arwenelysdayton on Twitter and Instagram.

She is represented by Jodi Reamer at Writers House.


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?
 
Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!




20 comments:

  1. Yessss. The wait is so long though. Great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS, the wait is on, but why couldn't it be sooner!!! :(

      Delete
  2. I think everyone likes to buy books mostly because of the cover. I'm drooling over this simple and elegant cover! OMG FANGIRLING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am terrible for that!! I just can't help but to buy a book if it's got an amazing cover like this one. But...it has to have a halfway decent synopsis or I can resist, sometimes...lol! ;)

      Delete
  3. That is seriously a great book we will *patiently* wait for! The cover is so lovely and bad-ass. :D
    bibliophilekid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this one as someone's pick and let me tell you I WANT IT. I sounds so good and now I'll be stalking NG and Edelweiss all day long just to see it there. Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! That's new to me! Sounds intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting but it's really a long wait till its release :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds really good! I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The author sounds impressive! I must check out her books. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the sound of this one! very intriguing :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really impressive to me anyway. I hadn't heard of this one, but I'm glad that you showcased it this week.

    Grace
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this one a few times today! I grabbed it at ALA I'm so excited to read it! Great pick Alicia :)

    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds interesting! We shall see! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo, yes, I just saw this one at Hafsah's blog! It's new to me but now I want it :D I hope you enjoy it when you read it, Alicia! :)

    Have a great rest-of-the-week!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great pick! I don't know how I managed to not hear about this until today, but I need it. Like, now! I added to my TBR immediately. And I love the cover! Thanks for sharing it :)

    -Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just saw this and it sounds so interesting. I'm very curious now that I've seen it today! Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've seen this one around, love the sound of it and that cover :D

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOH, I haven't heard of this but it sounds AMAZING! Definitely going on my TBR right this moment. :) Great pick!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't heard of this book and I think I need it in my life. Now.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)