Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #61: The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons


Waiting On Wednesday
 is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
 

I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
This weeks WoW is from a Dystopian book that I am SOOO excited for!! The author is amazing, and I am so excited to read more of her work!! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!






The Glass Arrow






The Glass Arrow
The Glass Arrow




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15750874-the-glass-arrow?ac=1
From the author of Article 5 comes the haunting tale of a girl on the run from the men who hunt her, men who want to auction off breeding rights to the highest bidder.

In a world where females are scarce and are hunted, then bought and sold at market for their breeding rights, 15-year old Aya has learned how to hide. With a ragtag bunch of other women and girls, she has successfully avoided capture and eked out a nomadic but free existence in the mountains. But when Aya’s luck runs out and she’s caught by a group of businessmen on a hunting expedition, fighting to survive takes on a whole new meaning.






Ooh, there is soooo many reasons why I am waiting for THE GLASS ARROW!! So many reasons of why I KNOW I'm going to love it!!! So many reasons of why I NEED it, NOW!!!

But here are just a few... 

I LOVE ALL of Kristen Simmons other books!! She is an amazing writer and only gets better with each book. It's Dystopian, as everyone knows, it's one of my favorite genres. Though Fantasy has been giving it a run for it's money lately! But the description sounds amazing!!

"In a world where females are scarce and are hunted, then bought and sold at market for their breeding rights"

YEP, I'm sold!!! February 10th, where are you??? 



What do you think of my WoW?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile
?



Kristen SimmonsKristen Simmons has a master’s degree in social work and is an advocate for mental health. She lives with her family and their precious greyhound Rudy in Cincinnati, Ohio. 

In 30 words or more…

I was raised in Reno, Nevada—just below Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada Mountains—with horses and dogs and Red Angus cattle. When I was little I had a colorful imagination (read: I was a cheerful liar), and loved to write stories. I rocked spandex shorts and slouch socks, put too many scrunchies in my side ponytail, and watched The Goonies approximately one kajillion times. For a brief time, I dedicated myself to a future in professional hockey after careful study of The Mighty Ducks.



What about you? What are YOU waiting on?
 

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!




13 comments:

  1. I still want/need to read Article 5! This one also sounds really good!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for this! I loved Article 5 and Breaking Point, and Three is sitting on my shelf waiting to be read :) This one sounds superb though and I know it will be amazing. Nice pick!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! This is new to me!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this on someone else's WOW as well earlier today. It sound super intriguing and definitely like a book I want to check out :)
    Thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, this sounds good! And loving the title & cover, really effective. Haven't read Article 5, though I've heard both positive and negative things about it, I want to make up my mind about it, so I'll read it one day. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good. Reminds me a little of the Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood for some reason. Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW
    Laura @ Through Raspberry Colored Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned about this one just today! I'm completely excited to read it! I think I'll feature it on next week's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty excited for this one as well! I really enjoyed her book Article 5, so I'm sure that I'll love anything else she writes. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just recently heard of this but I'm really looking forward to reading it, because I loved the Article 5 trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES to The Glass Arrow! I cannot wait to read this book! I've loved Simmons' books, so I feel like this one will be a treat. I hope you read and enjoy this one, Alicia!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol I just added this one to my TBR, really looking forward to this one :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)