Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #59: Deliverance by C.J. Redwine











     





Deliverance





Deliverance (Defiance, #3)
Deliverance
C.J. Redwine
(Defiance #3)
Published: August 26th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19099494-deliverance

Everything hangs in the balance, and nothing is certain: Rachel has been kidnapped by enemy forces and is being taken to Rowansmark while Logan, imprisoned and awaiting trial, is unable to leave Lankenshire. Separated from each other and their Baalboden comrades, each must find a way to achieve what they desperately want: to rid their world once and for all of the Commander and the tech that controls the deadly Cursed One.

Fighting through her pain and embracing the warrior she’s become, Rachel will do whatever it takes to escape her enemies’ clutches and join Logan in his fight. But when she learns a secret that changes everything, she realizes that escaping Ian and his tracker friends is no longer an option if she wants to save the people she loves. Instead, she’ll have to destroy Rowansmark from the inside out—if she can survive the journey through the Wasteland.

Logan needs allies if he wants to thwart Rowansmark’s power grab and rescue Rachel. But securing allies will mean betraying his beliefs and enlisting the help of the man he hates more than anyone: Commander Jason Chase. Driven by his fierce love for Rachel and his determination to make their world safe, Logan may be just the weapon the city-states need to defeat the Cursed One.

But as Rowansmark bears down and uneasy alliances are tested, will Rachel and Logan’s love for each other be enough to surmount the unbelievable odds against them?











 









C.J. Redwine













12 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by your Teasers. Sounds like there's plenty of action and drama in this story.
    My Teaser is from THE FRIENDSHIP STAR QUILT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's full of drama and awesome action!! Though the second book is turning out to be my favorite of the series, but this one is still really good!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, sounds interesting!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/07/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an interesting series!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I've been watching this one for awhile. Thanks for sharing! Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a awesome series! The first book was meh, but the second book was amazing!! This one is pretty good so far, but I' only 100 pages in, so will see how it ends!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. OOh nice teases! Couldn't get into this series myself but hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard most people either loved it or hated it!! I'm just one of the ones who loved it!! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I like both teasers. I'll have to add this series to my wishlist. My teasers are from Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh and Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope you do check it out, it's a great series! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. I've been wanting to read this for a while. Thanks for sharing. Here is My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you decide to give it a shot, because this series is soo amazing! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)