Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #66


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 66th Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...





 - The Young Elites
- The Perilous Sea (ARC)
- Blackbird (ARC)
- The Iron Trial (ARC)
- The Only Thing To Fear (ARC)
- The Bodies We Wear (ARC)
- The Fire Artist (ARC)
- Chasing Power (ARC)
- Whisper The Dead (ARC)

- The Jewel (ARC)
- Illusion Of Fate (ARC)
- A New Darkness (ARC)
- The Fall (ARC)
- Forbidden (ARC)
- Empire Of Shadows (ARC)
- Crashland (ARC)







***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***





Independent Study | [Joelle Charbonneau]








 HUGE THANKS TO: 
 Harper Teen, Knopf Books, Bloomsbury, Scholastic Press for these awesome ARC's for review!!!





- The Jewel By: ARC Paperback








- Blackbird By: ARC Paperback







- Illusions Of Fate By: ARC Paperback 







- Crashland By: ARC Paperback







- A New Darkness By: ARC Paperback








- Empire Of Shadows By: ARC Paperback







- The Perilous Sea By: ARC Paperback












- The Fall By: ARC Paperback








- The Bodies We Wear By: ARC Paperback








- The Fire Artist By: ARC Paperback







 - Whispers The Dead By: ARC Paperback






- Chasing Power By: ARC Paperback










- The Only Thing To Fear By: ARC Paperback








- The Iron Trial By: SIGNED ARC Paperback 






The AWESOME Jessica @ Jessabella let me borrow her copy of THE YOUNG ELITES by Marie Lu!! She is the sweetest most nicest blogger I've met!!


 Thank you, Jessica, YOU ROCK!!! :) 


I was so excited when I got this book in my happy little hands! I'm reading it now, and OMG, it's AMAZING!! It's Marie Lu's best work yet!! If you haven't read any of Marie's books, then stop what your doing now, AND READ THEM because you are definitely missing out!!! They're ALL AMAZING!!!





- The Young Elites By: Marie Lu ARC Paperback



So what did you add to your Shelves this week?


 Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)




10 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul this week! I'm excited to read The Jewel and Chasing Power. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Awesome haul!! Curious about Illusions of Fate myself! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul indeed. Chasing Power sounds amazing. I hope you enjoy it.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I'm a little jealous of this haul!
    I hope you enjoy all your Fabulous books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Where do I even begin? You have an amazing haul. I am so excited to get to The Jewel and Illusions of Fate, they both look AMAZING! I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYYYYY congrats on The Young Elites score! So great of a friend to get you a copy. If you're not doing anything with Illusions of Fate... I'll just leave that sentence unfinished ;) I'm interested in Chasing Power! I'll be looking out for these reviews. Hope you enjoy all of your new books, Alicia!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG THE IRON TRIAL. I'm dying to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, okay, I'll be reading Legend soon! But damn, glad to hear it's good because I can't wait to get my hands on that book baby. BUT LOOK AT ALL THE HARPER GOODIES! Illusions of Fate was everything I hope it would be, and feisty characters. :) I read Blackbird the other week and damn, it took me a while to get into it (which is why I didn't rate it 5 stars) because of the second person narrative, but once I got into it SO GOOD. Such a good thriller. :) Happy reading! (And hug The Young Elites for me, oaky?) ;)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads


    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! The Bodies We Wear is catches my attention. Enjoy your reads ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)