Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #65


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 65th Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...




- City Of Bones
 
- City of Ashes














***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***


Listening to this now!

|
|
|
|



Champion: Legend, Book 3 | [Marie Lu]









 HUGE THANKS TO: 
Sourcebooks Fire & Random for these awesome ARC's for review!!!


- The Girl Who Never Was By:ARC Paperback





 - Dream Boy  By: ARC Paperback





- The Fearless By: ARC Paperback 

 






I won an ARC of The Beautiful Ashes from Jessica @ a GREAT read

HUGE Thanks to Jessica for this awesome ARC!!




- The Beautiful Ashes By: :  ARC Paperback


I won the COMPLETE series plus a Tee Shirt of The Mortal Instruments series from Supernatural Snark & the Publisher Simon & Schuster. 

HUGE Thanks to Supernatural Snark & the Publisher Simon & Schuster!!

 




- City Of Bones By:



- By:























So what did you add to your Shelves this week?


 Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You did awesome this week! So many wins and ARCs! Hope you enjoy all your reads and glad The Beautiful Ashes arrived safely!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Winning The Beautiful Ashes. I loved it and hope you will as well. Enjoy your new reads.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that win! I'll be reviewing Dream Boy as well soon, I hope it's as good as it sounds. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many cassie books! and yeay for The Fearless!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I skimmed through most of The Fearless because I just couldn't get into it at all. I so need to pick up 4-6 of Mortal Instruments, so I can finish the series. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)