Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #64


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 64th Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...





- The Vault Of Dreamers (ARC)
- Trial By Fire (ARC)
- Winterkill (ARC)

- Winterkill (ARC)
- Landry Park (ARC)
- Death Sworn (ARC)
- The Darkest Part Of The Forest (ARC)
- The Queen Of Tearling (ARC)

- Gypsy (PB)
- Blackbird (ARC)
- Illusions Of Fate (ARC)
- The Jewel (ARC)
- Talon (ARC)
- The Beautiful Ashes (ARC)
- The Beautiful Ashes (ARC)





***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***




Listening to this now and LOVING IT!

|
|
|
|
 V 

  I LOVED the first book in this series, LEGEND!! And I really don't know why I waited so long to jump back into this series again? Because I am LOVING PRODIGY, probably even more then the first book!



Prodigy: A Legend Novel, Book 2 | [Marie Lu]








 HUGE THANKS TO: 
 Harper Teen, Amulet Books, Harlequin Teen, Feiwel and Friends, Xpresso Book Tours and Trisha Leigh for these awesome ARC's & Paperback for review!!!




- The Jewel By: ARC Paperback





- Blackbird By: ARC Paperback






- Illusions Of Fate By: ARC Paperback 






 - Winterkill By: 2 ARC's Paperback






- Talon By: ARC Paperback





- The Beautiful Ashes By: : 2 ARC's Paperback






 - The Vault Of Dreamers By: ARC Paperback







: ARC Paperback





- Gypsy By: Paperback




 


Thanks to Jessica @ Jessabella Reads
for these awesome trades!! 


 
 
 - The Darkest Part Of The Forest By: ARC Paperback




 




- The Queen Of Tearling By: ARC Paperback






Again, thanks to Jessica @ Jessabella Reads for these awesome surprise books!!

YOU ROCK!!!




- Death Sworn By: ARC Paperback






- Landry Park By: ARC Paperback





So what did you add to your Shelves this week?


 Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)



20 comments:

  1. Great haul! Most of these are new to me. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn!!! I'm excited for all of them. Though, I just have to find the time to read them all...lol!! Maybe I can take a week off just too read?? Yeah right, that be the day!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Great haul!! Lots of good ARCs there! Loved The Beautiful Ashes, Talon and Trial by Fire! Curious about Kiersten White's books! Haven't read any of hers since her Paranormalcy trilogy ended. None of them really grabbed at me, so I hadn't bought any. Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica!! I'm soo excited to read The Beautiful Ashes!! And I happy you enjoyed Talon and Trail By Fire!! I'm excited to jump into them all!!

      And I've never read anything by Kiersten White, though I own a couple of her books. I've heard mixed things about her books. But I curios about Illusions Of Fate. And I love the cover, so that's a plus, right? :)

      Delete
  3. A terrific assortment of ARC's this week. I got The Queen of Tearling as well this week. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grace!! I'm so excited to read The Queen Of Tearling!! I just recently heard about, but as soon as I read the synopsis, I just knew I had to read it! I hope you enjoy it as well! :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Death Sworn, and I hope you do, too! I'm dying to read The Beautiful Ashes. I got Illusions of Fate this week, too. Enjoy!

    Check out my StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read Death Sworn for a while! I'm happy I finally have a copy of my own now! And I am so excited to read The Beautiful Ashes also! I love the cover and the book sounds awesome!!

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Alicia with the awesome books! Let's see... I LOVED The Queen of the Tearling, Poison Princess, and Landry Park, and Death Sworn. I also have The Vault of Dreamers, Trial By Fire, Illusions of Fate, and The Jewel. I CANNOT WAIT TO READ TALON!! OMG!! I cannot wait to see what you think of that one, Alicia. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for The Queen of the Tearling!! Seriously, you just don't know!! When I heard of that book I was going crazy trying to get it!! So I'm THRILLED it's finally in my happy little hands! :)

      And YES, and was totally fangirling when I seen the package from Harlequin Teen sitting on my doorstep, because I had a feeling I knew what was inside of the package!!

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa!

      Delete
  6. OOOOHHHH!!! Talon!! i'm looking forward to hearing what bloggers will think of that title. so many awesome books this week. how will you decide what to read first? :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering the same thing, Michelle!! It's always so hard to decide which one to read first when you get so many awesome ARC's at once!!

      But ultimately, I decided to go with the one that had the closet release date. That way I can have it reviewed before the release date comes!! But still, I didn't want too! I wanted to read what I wanted to read. But of course when your reviewing for someone else and not for yourself, you have to go with what you have to get reviewed first!! But hey, I'm not complaining! ;)

      Thanks, Michelle, for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Great Haul. I can't wait to read Gypsy and see your review of it:)
    Gates of Thread and Stone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Belinda! I am also looking forward to reading Gypsy. I'm on the blog tour for that so look for my review around the end of August! :)

      Delete
  8. TRIAL BY FIRE AND TALON, YES! Ohhh and Illusions of Fate, eek, looks so pretty in person as an ARC! I had Jewel (UK version) in the mail this week, and the UK ARC is like cracked glass, which is pretty awesome, haha. I also traded one of my books for Legend this week, so I finally have it, now it's just the time to start it, but glad to hear the next ones better than the first, not so worried about it now. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am SOOO excited for both TRIAL BY FIRE & TALON!! Mostly TALON!! And yes, the ILLUSION OF FATE cover is soo much prettier in person!! And I seen the UK cover of THE JEWEL, and LOVE it!! I love the US one, but the UK one is pretty dam close!! :)

      Delete
  9. Awesome haul! The Jewel and Winterkill both sound so amazing. I also can't wait for the Vault of Dreamers because I'm absolutely obsessed with the cover!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krystianna! :) I love the cover for the Vault of Dreamers also!! And The Jewel is one book that I am sooo excited about! I'm reading Winterkill now. It's okay, but not as good as I was hoping!

      Delete
  10. Awesome haul you have there, I'm so jealous of your arc's >.< I think I'm looking like an alien right now.

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, how I wold love to see that alien face ...lol! :) Thanks, Fiza!! I just wish I had the time to read them all now! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)