Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #63


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 63rd Stacking The Shelves...






My Physical Stack This Week...


- Yolo (ARC)
- Winterkill (ARC)
- Stitching Snow (ARC)
- Mortal Gods (ARC)
- Lailah (ARC)
- Salt & Storm (ARC)
- Zodiac (ARC)
- Heir Of Fire (ARC)







***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***


Listening to now and LOVING IT!

|
|
|
|


  I loving this sooo much more then the first book!! I plan to jump into the third book HEIR OF FIRE very soon!!!


Crown of Midnight: A Throne of Glass Novel | [Sarah J. Maas]








 HUGE THANKS TO: 
 Tor Teen, Amulet Books, Little Brown Books, Razorbill, Disney Hyperion, Bloomsbury, Feiwel and Friends for these awesome ARC's for review!!!


- Mortal Gods By:ARC Paperback







 - Winterkill By: ARC Paperback







- Yolo By: ARC Paperback







- Salt & Storm By: ARC Paperback





 - Zodiac By: ARC Paperback







 - Stitching Snow By: ARC Paperback







- Heir Of Fire By: ARC Paperback







 - Lailah By: ARC Paperback


 


10 comments:

  1. Great haul, enjoy your reads!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-6/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH, YOU GOT SALT & STORM AND ZODIAC!! If you're going to put those up for trade, let me know, I want both of them so much!! Literally everyone from BEA is giving away their ARCs of Zodiac and I'm just like, I'd love to borrow it, write a review, and give it back!? D: Same with Salt & Storm, but ah well. Love you too, Little, Brown and Penguin. LOL. I have Lailah and Heir of Fire and Stitching but I have yet to read any of them. Soon, soon :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Alicia!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via GFC :)

    You got some good titles! Here's my STS.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very nice! Most envious of Mortal Gods! Love Kendare Blake and can't wait to get back to this new series of hers! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the cover for Stitching Snow but oooooh my GOD I LOVE CROWN OF MIDNIGHT SO SO MUCH. The ending made me angry, but I can't fault it for that. ;) I'm very extremely excited for Heir of Fire. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aah, so jealous of Heir of Fire!! I love that series and can't wait to read the third book :) Happy reading with all your beautiful books!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHHH SO JEALOUS YOU HAVE MORTAL GODS, YES! Seriously had to be my most anticipated in a series this year. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winterkill looks like such a good book. I'm also really curious about Zodiac. The story sounds like all kinds of awesome.
    So glad you're enjoying Crown of Midnight! I agree it's better than book 1. I'm reading Heir of Fire next too!
    Enjoy your lovely books this week. :D

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really excited about Salt & Storm and Winterkill. Awesome haul, thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This haul got me in trouble lol. I just added Lailah and I have tow others to go lookup still to go... :) I hope you enjoy all these. Looks like an amazing haul! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)