Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #60: The Reflective by Tamara Rose Blodgett



Waiting On Wednesday
 is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


Hey Guys,
 

I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
This weeks WoW is from a Parallel Universe book that sounds like it's got everything I'd hope for!!! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!






The Reflective







The Reflective (Reflection, #1)The Reflective



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21494526-eternal-night
Those born Reflective are the only beings with the ability to jump between worlds. With The Cause firmly entrenched by years of highly stylized military-type training in combat of every kind, they use their natural born ability for inter-dimensional travel to police worlds where wrongdoing has overtaken civility.

As an elite Reflective, Jeb Merrick finds himself partnered with a rare female Reflective. Merrick is convinced that she can do nothing but slow him down. Beth Jasper is small, in both stature and mindset. When they are thrust together as partners, Merrick vows that she will receive the same neutral treatment as a male. Merrick cannot allow the unlikely union of Beth Jasper to get in the way of finding his prophesied soulmate. .

Beth discovers she is partnered with the cockiest of all pureblood Reflectives and struggles to maintain her composure with a hostile partner whose loyalty she doesn't possess.

Can the Reflectives uphold The Cause, reach a point of compromise and find their chosen soulmates?







First, take a look at that cover!!! Isn't it breathtaking??? Ooh, I can definitely swoon over that all day!!!

 A world where Reflective's have the ability to jump between worlds and police where wrongdoings has overtaken civility. 

WHAT??? YES, please give it to me!!!! 
 

August 1st, not that far away!! I can't wait!! And did I mention how much I LOVEEEEE that cover?? Ooh, yeah, I did, didn't I? ;)



What do you think of my WoW?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?
  



Tamara Rose BlodgettTamara Rose Blodgett is the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of dark, romantic new adult novels, including A Terrible Love and its companion novel A Brutal Tenderness under the pen name Marata Eros. A passionate writer who loves interacting with her readers, Tamara lives in South Dakota with her husband.



What about you? What are YOU waiting on?
 


Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!





4 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Totally new to me but definitely sounds intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This looks really interesting and I love the cover! Here's my Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh I really like this one, it sounds really interesting, great pick!

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)