Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #60: The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows



Waiting On Wednesday
 is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
 

I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
This weeks WoW is from a fantasy book that sounds amazing!! Really amazing! I can't wait for it! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!







The Orphan Queen






The Orphan Queen The Orphan Queen

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18081228-the-orphan-queen
Wilhelmina has a hundred identities.

She is a princess. When the Indigo Kingdom conquered her homeland, Wilhelmina and other orphaned children of nobility were taken to Skyvale, the Indigo Kingdom’s capital. Ten years later, they are the Ospreys, experts at stealth and theft. With them, Wilhelmina means to take back her throne.

She is a spy. Wil and her best friend, Melanie, infiltrate Skyvale Palace to study their foes. They assume the identities of nobles from a wraith-fallen kingdom, but enemies fill the palace, and Melanie’s behavior grows suspicious. With Osprey missions becoming increasingly dangerous and their leader more unstable, Wil can’t trust anyone.

She is a threat. Wraith is the toxic by-product of magic, and for a century using magic has been forbidden. Still the wraith pours across the continent, reshaping the land and animals into fresh horrors. Soon it will reach the Indigo Kingdom. Wilhelmina’s magic might be the key to stopping the wraith, but if the vigilante Black Knife discovers Wil’s magic, she will vanish like all the others

Jodi Meadows introduces a vivid new fantasy full of intrigue, romance, dangerous magic, and one girl’s battle to reclaim her place in the world.





Isn't that cover breathtaking???

I fell in love with the cover, then the description sealed the deal!

A girl with a hundred different identities. A princesses kingdom conquered??? Spies, threats, forbidden magic.... and so much more! Yes, Please!! I can't wait for this book to come out!! I've never read anything from Jodi Meadows before. But I am so excited to read her books!!! The Orphan Queen   doesn't release until March 2015, so I have a loooong time to wait!!! :(



What do you think of my WoW?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?




Jodi MeadowsJodi Meadows lives and writes in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, with her husband, a Kippy*, and an alarming number of ferrets. She is a confessed book addict, and has wanted to be a writer ever since she decided against becoming an astronaut. She is the author of the INCARNATE Trilogy and the forthcoming ORPHAN QUEEN Duology (HarperCollins/Katherine Tegen).
What about you? What are YOU waiting on?


Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!




5 comments:

  1. Very nice! Seeing a bit of this one today! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing this one a lot today. The cover is stunning, plus her Incarnate series was terrific. So this is going on my Wish List.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love high fantasy and spies - what a great combination! Nice pick :)

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one seems to be pretty popular, hope it's as good as it sounds
    Mine

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)