Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #59: Gates Of Thread And Stone by Lori M. Lee


Waiting On Wednesday
 is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
 

I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
This weeks WoW is from a fantasy book that sounds amazing!! Really amazing! I can't wait for it! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!





Gates Of Thread And

Stone






Gates of Thread and Stone
Gates Of Thread And Stone

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17904985-gates-of-thread-and-stone
In the Labyrinth, we had a saying: keep silent, keep still, keep safe.

In a city of walls and secrets, where only one man is supposed to possess magic, seventeen-year-old Kai struggles to keep hidden her own secret—she can manipulate the threads of time. When Kai was eight, she was found by Reev on the riverbank, and her “brother” has taken care of her ever since. Kai doesn’t know where her ability comes from—or where she came from. All that matters is that she and Reev stay together, and maybe one day move out of the freight container they call home, away from the metal walls of the Labyrinth. Kai’s only friend is Avan, the shopkeeper’s son with the scandalous reputation that both frightens and intrigues her.

Then Reev disappears. When keeping silent and safe means losing him forever, Kai vows to do whatever it takes to find him. She will leave the only home she’s ever known and risk getting caught up in a revolution centuries in the making. But to save Reev, Kai must unravel the threads of her past and face shocking truths about her brother, her friendship with Avan, and her unique power.
Isn't the cover of GATES OF THREAD AND STONE breathtaking??? I fell in love with the cover a while back when I first heard of the book. Then I read the blurb about a girl who could manipulate the threads of time, and I just knew I had to read it!!! 

So I plan on reading it the day it releases on August 5th. It's not that long away, but it may as well be forever as bad as I want to read GATES OF THREAD AND STONE!


 What do you think of my WoW?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?




Lori M. LeeLori is an avid writer, reader, artist, and lover of unicorns. She should probably spend less time on the internet (but she won't). She has a borderline obsessive fascination with unicorns, is fond of talking in capslock, and loves to write about magic, manipulation, and family. She lives in Wisconsin with her husband, kids, and a friendly pitbull.
What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!







11 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing on this book since I saw it on another WoW. I also love the cover && how it's about manipulating time. Nice pick!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Yup, not too too far away, but still, I want to read it now :(. LOVE the cover, and sounds amazing...and now the waiting begins, ugh.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color for this book. This not too long before this comes out. I really want to read this book now.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! I first discovered it a little over a year ago (ish), before it had a cover or synopsis. Lori is such a sweetie! I cannot wait to read this one, especially because the cover is gorgeousss! I hope you love it when you read it, Alicia!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this book on a few other WOW posts, and I seriously can't wait to read it! GAH. I'm so glad the release date is coming soon. And that cover is so gorgeous! Great pick. :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is new to me - thanks for spotlighting. Gates Of Thread And Stone has been added to my Goodreads wishlist :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh nice! Been seeing this one around lately! Looks like an intriguing read! Will be keeping an eye out for reviews before I decide to read it or not though! My TBR pile is just too crazy lately!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This looks like one I need to add to my TBR list. I absolutely love the cover!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm actually waiting for this too and can't wait! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love that cover! I have seen this one around a few times and have yet to order it for the library. Thanks for the reminder! I ordered it today and added it to my TBR list. ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-22t

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)