Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #62


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!





Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 

Mine was great! I had an amazing week as far as books were concerned!! I just wish I had enough time to read all these awesome books this summer!! Sadly, some will not get read for a while!! But I'll have plenty to read this winter while I'm snowed in!! Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)



Here's My 62nd Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...




- Don't Let go (ARC)
- The Bone Season (PB)
- Deliverance (ARC)
- T (ARC)
- Feral (ARC)
- Sanctum (ARC)
- Undead With Benefits (ARC)
- Salvage (HB)
- The Ghost Bride (HB)
- Deliverance (ARC)
- Stitching Snow (ARC)
- Rain (ARC)
- Lark Ascending (ARC)
-













***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***




The Testing: The Testing, Book 1 | [Joelle Charbonneau]









 HUGE THANKS TO: 
Disney Hyperion, HarperTeen, & Bloomsbury, for these awesome ARC's and a finished Copy's for review!!!

























 I won an ARC of Lark Ascending from Grace @ Books Of Love!! HUGE THANKS to Grace for this awesome ARC!!!






- Lark Ascending By: (ARC)





So what did you add to your Shelves this week?


Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)




18 comments:

  1. You got an amazing assortment of books this week. I hope you love them all. Only thing some of your pictures are not showing up. The Bone Season was so good.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Grace! :) Umm.. I don't know why there not showing up. I can see them all. Maybe it's too many pics!! I'll check it later and see if I can see which ones are not showing up!!

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, they're not showing up for me either! I've seen The Bone Season a lot today, going to have to look for that. Thanks for stopping by!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I just re-downloaded the pics, so hopefully their good now! Thanks for the heads up and for stopping by, Vickie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, so I'll just take This Shattered World and Exquisite Captive and be gone ;D These look great! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Alicia!! ^_^

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have an awesome weekend!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That's an amazing haul. Lots of variety to choose from. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's quite a haul! I can't wait to read Stitching Snow and Deliverance. Happy reading.

    My STS: http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a lot of great ones in there! :D Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Haul! Here's my STS.... http://lekeishathebooknerd.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/stacking-the-shelves-11/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why that posted so spaced out.

      Delete
  10. They're showing up for me.. Sounds like a great haul!!! :) I would buy more books, but I've got to finish the ones I have now. Haha.

    ~K.J. Bryen, plungingintothenovel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your haul is to die for! I don't even know where to start! Happy Reading!

    Our StS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As soon as I saw In a Handful of Dust, I stopped and just swooned. I need that one! And at least half of the others are on my TBR! Hope you enjoy them, and can't wait to read what you think of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOU HAVE THIS SHATTERED WORLD? OMG! OMG!!!! *flails endlessly* Ohhhh, there is so much awesome here I can't even. I hope you love This Shattered World. I'm SO looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at the awesomeness from HC! Eek, especially Kiss Kill Vanish- love reading on-the-run books, so it's sounds fun. ;) And yay! This Shattered World, I'm a little disappointed it's not about the same characters, since I loved them, but no doubt it's going to be good. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Post :) Will be checking some of these books out!

    Hope you enjoy them :D

    Much Love,

    Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW. Nice books.

    http://www.fundinmental.com/sherrys-shelves-10-laying-back-readin

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)