Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #61


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!




 

Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 






Here's My 61st Stacking The Shelves...










***PHYSICAL HAUL***



***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***


Listening to now and LOVING IT!

|
|
|
|


  I LOVE the narrator Lauren Fortgang, in RUIN AND RISING. She is so amazing and can act each character with a different voice that matches their personality. She is brilliant!!


Ruin and Rising | [Leigh Bardugo]


***EBOOK HAUL***



I wanted to purchase the audiobooks of these books below and it was cheaper to buy the eBook first, then buy the audiobook at a reduced price. Verses paying the full price for just the audiobook by itself! So I made out with audiobooks and eBooks of the books below. Plus I already own physical books of these also!!!












 HUGE THANKS TO: 

Bloomsbury, Random House, Tor Teen for these awesome ARC's and a finished Copy for review!!!





- Heir Of Fire By:





 I took a picture to show you guys how huge HEIR OF FIRE is!




It's 562 pages long!! HUGE!! :)







- The Fire Wish By:










from















6 comments:

  1. Wow, nice haul! I'm looking forward to (eventually) reading The Murder Complex, The Eighth Guardian, and of course Heir of Fire :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Nice haul! Quite a few doubles too! Loooooove Susan Ee! Her books are just awesome and totally blew me away! Dying for the next one which I think got delayed til next year! :/

    I still need to read Wings myself! Dying to see how it ends because reviews have said it was awesome! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Imposter in my TBR pile for a while now. Heir of Fire is huge indeed. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea just how big Heir of Fire was, that is HUGE!!! I keep seeing Ruin & Rising everywhere right now. I have the first two Grisha books but have yet to get to them. I hope you have a great reading week and enjoy all of your new additions :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Wings! Not a huge fan of The Murder Complex, though I didn't hate it :) I have The Fire Wish, Heir of Fire, and Ruin and Rising as well! I hope we both enjoy them ^_^

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read The Murder Complex, oops. I read Imposter and wasn't that impressed with it, I mean, it was still a quick and fun, but the criminology side didn't seem executed that well. And how huge is Heir of Fire? Good luck with that one! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)