Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #60


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)


Here's My 60th Stacking The Shelves...




My Physical Stack This Week...










- This Shattered World (ARC)
- Unmarked (ARC)
- Deliverance (ARC)
- The Walled City (ARC)
- Wait For You
- White Hot Kiss
- Don't Look Back







***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***





LISTENING TO NOW...

|
|
|
|
V


Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)


- Throne of Glass By:

















Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)







Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)








 HUGE THANKS TO: 
Little, Brown for these awesome ARC's for review!!!



 - The Walled City By: ARC Paperback





 - Unmarked By: ARC Paperback





I have to admit that I haven't read the first book yet. But I plan on reading the first and second book back to back! 





- This Shattered World By: ARC Paperback



I am so excited for this book! I LOVED the the first and second book and I am sooo happy I was able to get a copy on a trade!



- Deliverance By:ARC Paperback





I won an AWESOME Giveaway from Jessica @ a GREAT read! It was such an amazing giveaway for so many awesome books, and lucky I was the winner of the Prize Pack! I've never read anything for so I'm really excited!!! 


HUGE THANKS TO Jessica @ a GREAT read! :D



- Wait For You By: ARC Paperback

- White Hot Kiss By: ARC Paperback

- Don't Look Back By:   ARC Paperback




 Origin By:




Loads of AWESOME Swag! 


So what did you add to your Shelves this week?







Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)



11 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you enjoyed your books! And lots of other awesome books you got this week too! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your wins. I hope you love everything. Jennifer L. Armentrouts books are amazing.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to This Shattered World & Walled City. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, This Shattered World and The Walled City, I also have them! But DELIVERANCE! I got an eARC, but it'd be so cool to get an ARC. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Alicia!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got these books at BEA OMG I CANNOT wait to read This Shattered World!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Walled City looks very interesting!

    http://www.aleisuremoment.com/2014/06/14/stacking-the-shelves-10/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome haul! I loved Throne of Glass and hope you do too, and Jennifer L. Armentrout's books are just amazing :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty books! Have fun reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS SHATTERED WORLD! YAY! I wasn't that impressed by Unbreakable (apart from the creepy) so hope Unmarked is better. And thanks for scaring the crap out of me with that gif status update, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great swag! The Walled City sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)