Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #59



Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 




Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)





Here's My 59th Stacking The Shelves...





My Physical Stack This Week...






- Soho Press Fall Preview
- I Become Shadow (ARC)
- Mortal Danger (ARC)
- Lark Rising (ARC)
- Firebug (ARC)
- The Perilous Sea (ARC)
- In The End (ARC)









***AUDIOBOOK HAUL***


Listening to this now and LOVING IT!

|
|
|
|


 Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

- Cinder By:






Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)








Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)

























Refugee (The Captive, #3)








***EBOOK HAUL***



 ~~~FREEBIE ON AMAZON~~~


I read the first book, MIDNIGHT THIEF and LOVED IT!!

|
|

|
|
V




 Poison Dance (Midnight Thief, #0.5)

 - Poison Dance By: eBook










 HUGE THANKS TO: 

Random House, HarperTeen,  Henry Holt, Feiwel & Friends and Soho Press for these awesome ARC's for review!!!


I have been DYING to read this book! Seriously, it's been one of my MOST anticipated books of 2014! And it's here, it's really in my happy little hands!!! I can't wait to start it soon!!




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17196290-lark-rising?from_search=true


  - Lark Rising By: ARC Paperback










- The Perilous Sea By: ARC Paperback





https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16117921-firebug?from_search=true 

 - Firebug By: ARC Paperback






https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13508415-mortal-danger?from_search=true 

- Mortal Danger By: ARC Paperback






https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18666096-i-become-shadow?from_search=true

- I Become Shadow By: ARC Paperback







 - Soho Press Fall Preview 






***EBOOKS***

HUGE THANKS TO:



HarperTeen, Simon & Schuster




The Fear Trials (The Murder Complex, #0.5)

- The Fear Trials By: eBook






 Remember Me (Find Me, #2)

- Remember By: eBook








Sublime


- Sublime By: eBook





So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)





5 comments:

  1. OOOoh very nice! There's just something so incredibly special about those physical ARCs! I have Mortal Danger to read from Netgalley but find myself envious of your physical book! I am still very much a real book kind of girl! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lark Rising is new to me. I haven't heard of it before. It sounds amazing and very good indeed. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the covers of The Perilous Sea and Mortal Danger, I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply love that cover of Mortal Danger! I love the one for The Perilous Sea as well. :) They look like awesome books and I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Enjoy "Poison Dance", it's a wonderful read. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)