Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge Trailer, Favorite Quotes & Audio/Book Review



  






Cruel Beauty






Review: Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge







https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15839984-cruel-beauty



 












































Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge photo CruelBeauty_zps78d39dcb.png

























Prince Of Persia HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 5:4 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP Phone - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Tablet 2 ; Dual 4:3 5:4 16:10 5:3 16:9 UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ;   







 


































 Evil Shadow creatures lurking, just waiting for the chance to strike and bring pain, suffering and death to their world.



























































Elizabeth Knowelden's story telling!




Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - I wasn't born to be saved


















6 comments:

  1. It stinks that you didn't love this one, Alicia. Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite from when I was a youngin, with Lady and the Tramp a close second. So like you when I heard about this one, I was ecstatic. But then reviews started coming in and they weren't so fantastic. And now yours? I actually hve this one on my shelf, but I have been nervous about reading it. Now, even more so. But your review was wonderful, and you did a great job explaining your reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this one and Beauty and the Beast is also my all time favorite. It even influences my favorite hero in the majority of what I read. I have to say I did enjoy Cruel Beauty, the authors twist was new and different, I am a huge fan of mythology. But I do realize with the very dark turns in the novel it would be a turnoff for some. I enjoyed your review and I am very glad I decided for the novel and not the audio. Thanks for the tipoff on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Right! When I first saw the title to the book I instantly thought of Beauty and the Beast and I was right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Beauty and The Beast, it's my all time favorite fairy tale! It's sad to hear you didn't like it though. I've heard about this book around and heard some glowing reviews, and to hear that you didn't like it, made me think twice to buy one. Great review, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark, thrilling, romantic, and full of secrets. This book was beyond amazing. Cruel Beauty was magnificent, brilliant, so wonderful that I can't even put it in words. But, I'll try. The fact that it was a Beauty and the Beast retelling already gave it a point in my book, since that's my favorite fairy tale. But, it went so beyond that.This book was perfection. I loved every bit of it!

    Marlene
    Top rated Westport Fishing Halibut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I wasn't crazy about it either, but I did like the mythology-nature quest part of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)