Friday, June 13, 2014

Cinder by Marissa Meyer Trailer & Audio/Book Review






   





Cinder






Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) Cinder
Marissa Meyer
(Lunar Chronicles #1)
Published: January 3rd, 2012
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11235712-cinder?ac=1
Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.






















































BECAUSE





















 
Marissa Meyer







9 comments:

  1. I keep hearing good things about this and have it on audiobook waiting to listen to it. Glad to hear that it shouldn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this book on my to-read list for a LONG time. I keep hearing good things about it! I really want to read it, but it seems every time I go to check it out at the library, it's checked out. I might just have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know whats sadder than you not reading this one until June of this year? Me, who still hasn't read it yet. Want to know whats even worse? It is sitting on my bookshelf right this very minute, and has been for probably a year now. Pitiful. Even more so after that ecstatically awesome review of yours, and the GIFs that made me laugh. I really need to read this huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read Cinder yet. ANd I totally need to. In fact one of my goals for 2015 is to get it read, and then if it is as good as everyone says, like your review says, then I guess I'll be trying to read the whole series this year! Your review just makes me want to pick it up now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...great review. Makes me want to read also. Can't see a downside from your review!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooo! I also havent read this one and is regretting it right now. 😢
    Anyway thankyou for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I jumped on the Cinder band wagon really late, I just didn't think it would be as good as everyone said. But holy crap was I wrong! This series was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I jumped on the Cinder band wagon really late, I just didn't think it would be as good as everyone said. But holy crap was I wrong! This series was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love this review and it's definitely convinced me to read it alos the gifs are fantastic! :) This book sounds so incredible from the plot to the characters and it's a re-telling so bonus points for that!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)