Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #58: Messenger Of Fear by Michael Grant



Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!





Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
This weeks WoW is a from an book that sounds out of this world amazing!!! I can't wait for it to release!!! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you
!







Messenger Of Fear






Messenger Of Fear
Messenger Of Fear

Published: September 23rd, 2014
Genres: YA, Paranormal, Sci-f

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20419044-messenger-of-fear
Mara wakes in a field of dead grass, a heavy mist pressing down on her. She is terrified, afraid that she is dead. Then a beautiful young man dressed in black appears. He calls himself Messenger of Fear.

This boy is able to move effortlessly through space and time. He also sees the darkness in human hearts. He sees the evils done: the destructive lies, the cruelty, the bullying, the violence. And if the world does not bring justice to those who do evil, he will. He offers the wicked a game. If they win, they go free. If they lose, they will live their greatest fear. Either way, their sanity will be challenged.

It is a world of fair but harsh justice. Of retribution and redemption. And mystery. Why was Mara chosen to be the Messenger’s apprentice? What has she done to deserve this terrible fate? She won’t find out until three of the wicked receive justice. And when she does, she will be shattered.
! Please don't hate me?? I have been wanting to read his GONE Series, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet! But this book, MESSENGER OF FEAR sounds SO MUCH BETTER!!



I mean listen to this-
|
|
|
V
A girl wakes alone in dead grass to a beautiful young man dressed in black that calls himself the Messenger Of Fear. He sees the evils done, and will bring justice to those who have done evil. But, he offers a chance to escape that fate by offering a wicked game - you win, you go free - but you lose, then you go through your greatest fear!!!

 

 WHAT??? DID I JUST HEAR THAT RIGHT??? Please tell me that does not sounds AWESOME to you???? PLEASE!! Because if you do, I might just have to call you out on that...lol! ;)



CAN I HAVE IT,
 





I PROMISE TO BE GENTLE
 


  
OPPS!!!



OKAY, SORRY, I'LL TAKE IT SLOWWWWW NOW




 BUT, I JUST HAVE TO ADMIT...


JUST......





SEPTEMBER  23rd?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? 

 






What do you think of my WoW?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?





Michael  GrantI was born in a manger and grew up in a log cabin where I read law books by firelight. . . Oh, wait, that wasn't me, that was someones else.

I had a hard childhood. Hard for my parents. Not that bad for me. I was an Army brat, moved around a lot. Then I didn't settle down. I just kept moving. Why? What inner turmoil drove me? Mmmm, I gotta say none. I just have a short attention span. Easily bored.

I'm living in Tiburon, CA right now. How much longer? Don't know.

I've written 150 books. That's right, I said 150. In your face, Stephen King. Granted, mine are shorter than his. And less popular. And less likely to be made into a major motion picture. And I guess i don't play in a band with Dave Barry, either, do I?

Sorry: Salieri complex acting up.

Most of those books -- and by "most" I mean 149 out of 150 -- I wrote with my wife, the lovely, the talented, the eternally hot, Katherine (K.A.) Applegate. We've been together for 29 years. Which is a long time. Looooong time. Sweet lord what a long . . . No babe, I'm not implying anything.

Damn internets: you never know who's reading things.

Anyway, GONE. My goal in writing GONE? To creep you out. To make you stay up all night reading, then roll into school tired the next day so that you totally blow the big test and end up dropping out of school.

GONE. Imagine a world where every adult vanishes in an instant.

Coming soon, a whole other series: BZRK.

  {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}



 
W
hat about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!






6 comments:

  1. I gave up on the Gone series half way through book 3 but I must admit this sounds soooo good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! =)

    -The Story Goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooo. It sounds really good. I like Grant's Gone series to a point, and then it became just too much. I never finished it. But I definitely will be checking this one out; adding to my TBR post haste!

    Page @ Never Enough Shelf Space
    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh sounds interesting!! Definitely got my attention!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry. I've never read a book by this author much less have ever heard of him. I know its sad. But great pick and thanks for putting him on my radar.

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. September *cries* WHY?! OH. It's out a month earlier in the UK, okay, now I feel realy bad for you. Come on Katherine Tegen, you know you want to put it on Edelweiss....

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I think I was just blown away by the summary alone. And that cover is so gorgeous too! I loved Michael Grant's BZRK series, so I definitely have high hopes for this one. Great pick!

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)