Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #57: The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost



Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!



Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
This weeks WoW is a from an amazing author that I have been dying to check out! And this book sounds sooooo amazing!! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!







The Beautiful Ashes






The Beautiful Ashes The Beautiful Ashes

(Broken Density #1)
Published: August 26th, 2014
Genres: YA, Paranormal, Fantasy

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19486775-the-beautiful-ashes
In a world of shadows, anything is possible. Except escaping your fate.

Ever since she was a child, Ivy has been gripped by visions of strange realms just beyond her own. But when her sister goes missing, Ivy discovers the truth is far worse—her hallucinations are real, and her sister is trapped in a parallel realm. And the one person who believes her is the dangerously attractive guy who's bound by an ancient legacy to betray her.

Adrian might have turned his back on those who raised him, but that doesn't mean he can change his fate…no matter how strong a pull he feels toward Ivy. Together they search for the powerful relic that can save her sister, but Adrian knows what Ivy doesn't: that every step brings Ivy closer to the truth about her own destiny, and a war that could doom the world. Sooner or later, it will be Ivy on one side and Adrian on the other. And nothing but ashes in between…
I haven't read anything from Jeaniene Frost, but I have been wanting to read her NIGHT HUNTRESS series for so long. And now with THE BEAUTIFUL ASHES releasing soon, it's helped me make my mind up! I HAVE to read something by this author! Her books sound so amazing and like something I would absolutely love!

HERE'S WHAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION:

Gripping visions of strange realms just beyond her own? A sister kidnapped and trapped in a parallel realm? The only person who believes her is a guy bound by an ancient legacy to betray her? 

WHAT??? 

YES, I need it in my life! Luckily it's releasing in August, so I don't have to wait that long!



 

What do you think of my WoW?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?





Jeaniene FrostJeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series, the Night Prince series, and the upcoming Broken Destiny series. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to twenty different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling – by car. Airplanes, children, and cook books frighten her.

{WEBSITE} {GOODREADS} {TWITTER} {FACEBOOK}

 
What about you? What are YOU waiting on?

Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!






3 comments:

  1. Ah! I loved her Night Huntress books (You should check them out! They're fantastic!) and this sounds just as good! Instant TBR add! It looks amazing! I love the parallel worlds idea and I can't wait to see how it pans out!

    Check out my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I had gotten an ARC of this at RT, but she said it was like the very first draft version, so in a tweet she said to give the ARC back to her, she'd give them back to the publisher and they'd mail out a good copy! So alas, I find myself still waiting for this one too! But I was sooo close! ;)


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! And I've heard great things about the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)