Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #56: Princess Of Thorns by Stacey Jay



Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up! 


 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far? 

This weeks WoW is a re-telling from one of my favorite Disney princess movies as a kid! So I am so excited to read this book! Anyways, check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!







Princess Of Thorns





Princess of Thorns
Princess Of Thorns




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18782855-princess-of-thorns
Game of Thrones meets the Grimm's fairy tales in this twisted, fast-paced romantic fantasy-adventure about Sleeping Beauty's daughter, a warrior princess who must fight to reclaim her throne.

Though she looks like a mere mortal, Princess Aurora is a fairy blessed with enhanced strength, bravery, and mercy yet cursed to destroy the free will of any male who kisses her. Disguised as a boy, she enlists the help of the handsome but also cursed Prince Niklaas to fight legions of evil and free her brother from the ogre queen who stole Aurora's throne ten years ago.

Will Aurora triumph over evil and reach her brother before it's too late? Can Aurora and Niklaas break the curses that will otherwise forever keep them from finding their one true love?
 
I've yet to read any books by Stacey Jay, but I have OF BEAUTY AND BEAST sitting on my shelf, and I can't wait to read it! But PRINCESS OF THORNS, a Sleeping Beauty Re-Telling is one book that I am DYING to read! 

I loved princess movies when I was growing up. Mainly the Disney themed Princesses. And Sleeping Beauty was another one of my favorites (Besides Beauty And The Beast) and this one sounds like it has a wicked twist to the original fairytale of Sleeping Beauty! 

Bring it on Stacey Jay, because I am ready for PRINCESS OF THORNS, NOW! ;)

What do you think of my WoW? 

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?




Stacey JayStacey Jay is a recovering workaholic (or at least working hard at recovering) with three pen names, two small children, and a passion for playing pretend for a living. She’s been a full time mom-writer since 2005 and can't think of anything she'd rather be doing. Her former careers include theatre performer, professional dancer, poorly paid C-movie actress, bartender, waiter, math tutor (for real) and yoga instructor.
{Blog} {Goodreads} {Twitter} {Facebook}


What about you? What are YOU waiting on?
 
 Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!





6 comments:

  1. Oh nice a Sleeping Beauty retelling. I haven't read many of those! Plus what great timing to want to with Maleficent coming out soon. Nice pick!! Oh and very cute blog as well. I like it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God. I love Fairy Tale Retellings. They are so much fun to read. Enjoy your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a new fantasy fan but really dislike retellings.. so i don't know if i'm excited for this especially since fairies are my least favorite paranormal creatures (along with mermaids) but still, heard good things about Stacey Jay!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovley choice - I hope you'll enjoy it :)

    Yours
    Smarty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only one I've read by her is Juliet Immortal (which I loved) so can't wait for this one either, and the cover <3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does sounds like a really good one. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)