Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #58


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 





Here's My 58th Stacking The Shelves...





My Physical Stack This Week...


 

- One Past Midnight (ARC)
- Lailah (ARC)
- The Forever Song (HB)

- The Kiss Of Deception (HB)
- Dark Days (HB)

- Divided (HB)
- Smoke & Bone (HB)







- Dark Days By:  Hardback + Swag










***PHYSICAL ARC HAUL***




HUGE THANKS to Bloomsbury, Feiwel & Friends, Random House, Henry Holt for these awesome ARC's and a finished Copy for review!!!



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18594392-one-past-midnight?from_search=true 





https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18324459-lailah?from_search=true 


- Lailah By: ARC Paperback 




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13649079-divided

- Divided By: Finished Hardback




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16429619-the-kiss-of-deception?from_search=true


- The Kiss Of Deception By: ARC Paperback





 ***EBOOK HAUL***



HUGE THANKS to HarperTeen, Bloomsbury, Feiwel & Friends, Disney-Hyperion for these eARC's to review!!



SQUEALS!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED TO FINISHE THIS SERIES!!!



Deliverance (Defiance, #3)

- Deliverance By:













The Jewel

- Jewel By: eARC






ANOTHER ONE I AM TOTALLY EXCITED TO READ!!!



Storm Siren

 - Storm Siren By:









 Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3)

- Heir Of Fire By: eARC




THIS IS ANOTHER ONE I HAVE TO START BEFORE OCTOBER, THE RELEASE DATE!! DON'T YOU LOVEEEE THE COVER OF THIS ONE TOO??



 The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2)
- The Perilous Sea By: eARC






AND.....ANOTHER SERIES I HAVE START!! I'M BEGINNING TO SEE A PATTERN...LOL!!



 In a Handful of Dust (Not a Drop to Drink, #2)
- In A Handful Of Dust By: eARC





THIS SOUNDS OKAY, NOT GREAT, NOT TERRIBLE, JUST OKAY FOR ME!! AND I'VE HEARD MIXED THINGS. SO I'M NOT JUMPING INTO THIS ONE ANYTIME SOON!!



 Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1)  

- Mortal Danger By: eARC






AND I JUST RECENTLY HEARD OF THIS ONE THE OTHER DAY, BUT I AM SOOOO HAPPY I DID, BECAUSE IT SOUNDS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!!!



A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)

- A Thousand Pieces of You By: eARC



**GASPS**

I ALMOST HAD AN HEART ATTACK WHEN I SEEN THIS ONE ON EDELWEISS FOR REVIEW FROM HARPER!! IT WAS THIS WEEKS WoW!! AND I CAN'T WAITTTT TO START IT, SOMETIME THIS SUMMER!!!





Messenger Of Fear  

- Messenger of Fear By: eARC



I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I GOT THIS ONE TOO!! IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD. AND SNOW WHITE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FAIRYTALES GROWING UP SO I CAN'T WAIT TO START THIS ONE SOON!!



 Stitching Snow
- Stitching Snow By: eARC 























 

8 comments:

  1. Wow you have so many new books here Alicia! I am reading HoF at the moment and it's really good :) I'm looking forward to Mortal Danger as well, it looks really fantastic and freaky. Enjoy all of your reads hun!

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing. I am not going to lie, I am like, insane with jealousy ;) I NEED In a Handful of Dust and A Thousand Pieces of You. Need. And The cover of Jewel, I have been giddy over for ages. I hadn't seen The Perilous Sea, but holy gorgeous! Hope you enjoy them all (and I will try not to turn completely green with envy ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing haul :-) lots of books to look forward to! I can't wait to read Dark Days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh wowzers! Awesome haul! I can't wait to read A Thousand Pieces of You myself as well! And I finally decided I would like to read A Kiss of Deception, so naturally Netgalley doesn't have it anymore! Only recently learned of Lailah and seeing it everywhere it seems!

    Basically, freaking awesome haul!! Hope you enjoy each and every one of these reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kiss of Deception, yay! So can't wait to read it. And *high five* we both have arcs of One Past Midnight (though the UK's called Between the Lives) and my proof has no cover, boo. :( But can't wait to read it, and YES! Messenger of Fear, I was going to message you to say but I only saw it a couple of days ago so thought you would've by then anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have most of the eARCs and ARCs that you got! I need to do some catching up, as soon as summer classes finish. You will love the Smoke and Bone series! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to love Kiss of Deception! I read it a few weeks ago and still can't get over it! LOOL! Also i'm a tad bit jealous you got an arc of FRICKIN HEIR OF FIRE! SO UNBELIVABLY JEALOUS! IT'S SO PRETTY! lol
    Happy reading
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the huge delay; what a great haul! I'm particularly jealous of The Jewel and Stitching Snow. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)