Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #57



Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 

Mine was okay, I guess! My Internet service was messing up and I only had limited access. So yeah, it was really annoying!!! BUT, it's fixed now, SO that's a relief!!! Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-)



Here's My 57th Stacking The Shelves...

 



My Physical Stack This Week...








- Amplified (PB)
- Starters (







- Amplified By: Paperback


























Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)







The Fire Wish (The Jinni Wars, #1)



Beware the Wild


 Blackbird (Blackbird Duology, #1)








Winterspell


























- Starters By:










9 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have eARCs of Beware the Wild and Snow Like Ashes, too. I can't wait to read them.

    I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was excited to receive them! I'm reading SNOW LIKE ASHES now. I just started, so I can't say much, but I have a feeling it's going to turn out to be just as awesome as I hoped it would! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Kim! :)

      Delete
  2. OOOh awesome haul!!! Looooove Jeaniene Frost, so hope you do too! I feel you on the internet thing. I currently can't get my brand new laptop--now almost 1 month old to connect! :( Luckily my netbook is connected. I just can't figure out why my new one won't cooperate. Need my cuz to help me but he's super busy with work. Hoping he'll get free time soon, because I'm going nuts not being able to use the shiny new laptop!

    Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Laini Taylor's books! I have a few of those eARCs that you have there - but not The Fire Wish! I cannot wait to read that one :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend! :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great book haul. I still want to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Starters was really different. I am a huge fan, but it is most definitely one of those books that you will fell strongly about one way or another.
    -Flirting with Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, Starters. I had a few issues with it but still enjoyed it, haven't read the sequel yet though. Kind of prefer the original cover than the redesign though, but congrats on the wins! Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I still need to read Days of Blood and Starlight. It's been on my TBR shelf for over a year, and I loved the first one!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul. I loved Days of Blood and Starlight. I had issues with Starts. You got some nice books. Jeanine Frost is awesome.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had an awesome book week. I need to start putting my earcs into my posts and just never do... happy reading

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)