Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #56



Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!


 


Hey Guys,  
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?  Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 



Here's My 56th Stacking The Shelves...





My Physical Stack This Week...





- (Don't You) Forget About Me (ARC)
- Dark Metropolis (ARC)
- Midnight Thief (ARC)
- Rebel (HB)
- Free To Fall (HB)






https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18602289-free-to-fall?ac=1


 - Free To Fall By: Hardback




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15769788-rebel

- Rebel By:









BIG thanks to the Publishers, HarperTeen & Disney-Hyperion for these great review copies! 



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12483970-dark-metropolis?from_search=true

- Dark Metropolis By: ARC Paperback




So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)

 


7 comments:

  1. You got some amazing books this week. I hope you love everything that you got this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul!! All of these are new to me, but I hope that you enjoy them. I like the cover of Dark Metropolis. I will have to check that one out on Goodreads.

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I also have Midnight Thief and Dark Metropolis. I haven't read either, but I can't wait to read both :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul! As you know I got Midnight Thief and can't wait to dive into it. So excited! I have Dark Metropolis too. I wish I had Don't You Forget About Me. I've heard great things. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually currently reading (Don't You) Forget About Me and it is so twisted! I love it. Really excited for Midnight Thief.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Don't You Forget About Me to read and I'm very excited to read it! I hope that you enjoy all of your books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, I got (Don't You) Forget About Me, this week too (though I haven't featured it yet, it's going in my next physical StS) but whoop Dark Metropolis, lucky! :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)