Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #55

Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!




Hey Guys,  
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?  Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 



Here's My 55th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...





- The Fearless (PB)
- Lost (PB)
- The Eighth Guardin (PB)
- Otherbound (ARC)
- Hungry (ARC)
- Falls The Shadow (ARC)
- Kiss Of Deception (ARC)
- Pandemic (HB)
- After The End (HB)









- After The End By: Hardback & a Water bottle





Hardback








BIG thanks to the Publisher, Amulet Books, Simon and Schuster, Feiwel & Friends, Random House & Henry Holt for the amazing books for review! :)




- Otherbound By:




- Falls The Shadow By: Hardback






- Hungry By:






- The Fearless By: Paperback






 - The Kiss Of Deception By: ARC



**Received from Netgalley**




The Revealed
- The Revealed By: eARC





I won a SIGNED Paperback of Lost By: from Tynga's Reviews Reviews! 


HUGE thanks to the girls over at Tynga's Reviews &











- Lost By: SIGNED Paperback & a Bookmark





So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)
 



 

15 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I see lots of amazing books in your haul. Fearless looks really good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to read THE LOST by Sarah Beth Durst, I absolutely loved her other novel DRINK, SLAY, LOVE! Hope you enjoy it and I look forward to hearing what you think :0)

    Happy reading!

    Moonlight @ Once Upon a Moonlight Review...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lot of books! I hope you enjoy your reads. There was a few of them on your list that I have and need to review. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul Alicia :-) I can't wait to read Fearless by Emma Pass. It looks so good! :-) Enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had many interesting books, I like the covers but I confess I didn't know most of them. I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a very good haul. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am dying of jealousy! You have SO many books that I am wanting so, so badly! Pandemic, The Eighth Guardian, Falls the Shadow, The Lost, Otherbound.... Can't wait to read your thoughts on them! Thanks for stopping by my StS earlier, and hope you enjoy the books! (Oh, and I got the After the End water bottle too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you love Kiss of Deception! I really loved that one. I have Falls the Shadow too. Looks so good..the shadow creepy face gets to me. I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, Otherbound and Falls the Shadow, so can't wait to read my copies, eek. I didn't like After the End as much as I wanted to, but loving the water bottle! :) Thanks for stopping by mine earlier and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on all your books, wow!! I really want to read FALLS THE SHADOW, and HUNGRY looks really good too. Have fun reading, and thanks for visiting Books, Bones & Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm curious about The Fearless and Falls the Shadow! If you ever wanna lend them to a fellow MD-er... *winks* I hope you enjoy all of you new books, Alicia!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some great books this week! I can't wait to read After The End, Hungry and Pandemic! Enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to reading nearly all of these, particularly Hungry. I read After the End a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was pretty good. There were some hard to swallow coincidences, though.

    I didn't realize Emma Pass had another book! I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, a signed copy of The Lost! Very nice! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing haul, all your books looks interesting.

    new GFC follower

    Please visit my blog Mich BookShelf

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)