Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #54


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!

 
Hey Guys,  
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?  Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you!



Here's My 54th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...





- Followers (ARC)
- Played (PB)
- Meridian (ARC)
- The Drowning (HB)
- The Taking (HB)
- The Opposite Of Hallelujah (HB)
- The Last Forever (HB)
- How To Love (HB)






- The Taking By: Hardback







I received these books for review from Point, Harlequin Teen, GreenWillow (HarperTeen), Chicken House, Random House

HUGE thank for the pretties! :)









- The Drowning By: Hardback



 Divided (Dualed, #2)
 - Divided By eARC







So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)

 



9 comments:

  1. So many good books in your haul this week. I hope you love all of your new books. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Amazing haul!!! Reading The Taking now and loving it! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new books. I am reading the eARC of The Taking right now, but for me it's a bit slow and I hate that because I love the author. :( Can't wait to see your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The truth is, most people already work for a company like this. It one of the reasons this comedy picked up a huge cult following. It easy to relate to the inane small talk, passive-aggressive supervisors and paper-shuffling busy work in your own life and feel for the leads and their crazy scheme. It makes this list hermes outlet because of what happens at the end of the movie fendi replica. Poor put upon Milton, pushed to his breaking point, finally acts on his mumbled threats and burns the office down rolex submariner replica. Initech employees get an awesome story to tell whether it in an interview with their next employer or at gucci replica Flinger catching up with old co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Drowning looks awesome. I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Mary
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I want to read Elsie Chapman's books so badly! They sound absolutely amazing. This is a fantastic haul - I hope you enjoy everything :)

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    I'm hosting a Mental Health Awareness Month in June too! If you'd like to find out more or join in that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, I so can't wait for Followers, especially because it seems very Scream-ish. I didn't really enjoy The Taking, but still interested in reading the next to see where it goes. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books! I liked The Taking.

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meridian and How to Love both sound great. Enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)