Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #51: The Walled City By Ryan Graudin


Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!

 

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far? This weeks WoW is from a book that I am dying, I mean LITERALLY DYING to read!!! So check out this amazing WoW, and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!
 
 


the walled city




The Walled City


The Walled City

Published: November 4th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18196040-the-walled-city
There are three rules in the Walled City: Run fast. Trust no one. Always carry your knife. Right now, my life depends completely on the first. Run, run, run.

Jin, Mei Yee, and Dai all live in the Walled City, a lawless labyrinth run by crime lords and overrun by street gangs. Teens there run drugs or work in brothels—or, like Jin, hide under the radar. But when Dai offers Jin a chance to find her lost sister, Mei Yee, she begins a breathtaking race against the clock to escape the Walled City itself.
 




From the second I read the description of THE WALLED CITY, I know I had to read it!! I am SUCH a big fan of dystopians and dystopian-like books. And THE WALLED CITY sounds like a top notch one!!

I mean, come on, if this right here doesn't reel you in, then this is just not your type of book! But WOW, this sounds amazing

|
|
|
|
V

"There are three rules in the Walled City: Run fast. Trust no one. Always carry your knife. Right now, my life depends completely on the first. Run, run, run."

Doesn't that sounds awesome??? I think it does!! And I will be SLOWLY marking the days off the calendar until November 4th is here!! SO long away, I have no clue how I'll survive!!! 


 
 

What do you think of my WoW? 
 


Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?
 

 
Hello! I’m Ryan. This is me in a nutshell.

27.
Writer.
Traveler.
Believer.
Sherlock Whovian Browncoat.
Wife to a talented and handsome photographer.
Mother to a fluffy and winsome wolf-dog.
Drinks Chai Lattes.
Loves vintage Christmas lights.
 


 

What are YOU waiting on?

 
 Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!

 

9 comments:

  1. You are right, that description sounds AWESOME! Adding this book to my wishlist immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it sounds like something you would like! I can't WAIT!! But November is tooooo far away! :(

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an exciting read! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! And it does sound exciting! I'm counting down the days until it's released!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. OOh interesting! This is totally new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was drawn to this one ever since I saw the cover. I love dystopian novels too and the world sounds dark and gritty. Too bad the release date is so far away.

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Walled City sounds like a great book! Very similar to The Maze Runner plot. That cover is amazing though. :) Great choice!

    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting.Sounds a great read.I want his book..now!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)