Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #51



Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!




Hey Guys,  
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week?  Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 



Here's My 51st Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...




- Whisper
- Raging Storms
- Burn Out
- Chantress
- Plus One


  







  - Burn Out By:





- Raging Storms By: Brandy Nacole Paperback




I'm on the Blog Tour for this at the end of the month! 
BIG thanks to the Publisher Margaret K. McElderry!!











I won this from Firstreads! BIG thanks to Goodreads & the author/publisher!






So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)
 


 

12 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all! Nice new design look/layout! Very snazzy! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear you like my new design! I didn't know how the change was going to sit with some readers! But I'm glad you liked it! :)

      Thanks for stopping by Jessica, and I'll be sure to stop by your Stack tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, you have a TERRIFIC haul here!! I already own "Chantress" (which I need to read!), but the others are new to me, so I checked them out on Goodreads and Amazon. I see that you like dystopian fiction just as much as I do!

    I'm now following you with GFC and Google +, and have liked your FB page. LOVE your blog!! Have a GREAT weekend, and happy reading!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! I do love dystopian! It's my favorite genre. But you throw romance, and a paranormal aspect in it, and were in books galore! :) I'm happy to hear that someone else loves dystopian as much as I do! :)

      I'm thrilled to hear that you like my blog! :) It really means a lot! :)

      Thank you for becoming a new follower of Addicted Readers! If you have a blog, I'll stop by and follow you also! :)

      Delete
  3. It's so cool to see my book in your stack--thanks for including it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee....Thanks for dropping by to see your book up there in my stack! I'm actually reading BURN OUT now and enjoy it! I received an eARC from NetGalley a while ago, but I really wanted to wait until I had a nice shinny hardback in my hands to read it! :)

      Thanks for stopping by Kristi! :)

      Delete
  4. Great books for you this week! I like the look of Chantress. I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/stacking-shelves_12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm excited to read CHANTRESS too! I've been wanting to read it since last year. I have the sequel that's releasing soon for review also. I need to catch up on this series so I can review the second book in a couple weeks for the tour!

      Thanks for stopping by Brittany! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul, a lot of great looking books. I recently received an eARC of Plus One and I am very excited to start it. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read PLUS ONE since I heard of it a couple of weeks ago! But I probably won't get to it for a while! I'm behind in my review books!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Ahhhh brilliant haul! I hope you enjoy these lovely books :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...lol! Thank you Leah! You must be as excited for these books as I am?

      Thanks you for stopping by! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)