Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #50

 
Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!



Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 





Here's My 50th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...
  
 

 
 
- Timespell
- Expiration Day
- Sekret
- Salvage

 
 
 
 
 
I received this for review from the Publisher!
HUGE Thanks to Tor Teen!!
 
 

 - Expiration Day By: William Campbell Powell Finished Hardback


I'm on the blog tour and received this for review!

HUGE Thanks to the host Fantastic Flying Book Club & The Publisher, Margaret K. McElderry!!




Chantress Alchemy (Chantress, #2)

- Chantress Alchemy By: Amy Butler Greenfield eARC 



I'm on the "First Loves" Global blog tour for all 5 of these great titles below in May!

HUGE Thanks to the Bloomsbury!!



Open Road Summer 
- Open Road Summer By: Emery Lord eARC


The Chapel Wars

- The Chapel Wars By: Lindsey Leavitt eARC


Searching for Sky

- Searching For Sky By: Jillian Cantor eARC


Wish You Were Italian

- Wish You Were Italian By: Kristin Rae eARC


Fool Me Twice

- Fool Me Twice By: Mandy Hubbard eARC











 
- Salvage By: Alexandra Duncan Hardback
 
 
 
 


 
- Sekret By: Lindsay Smith Hardback








I won this from the author Diana Paz!

HUGE Thanks to Diana for the wonderful book and beautiful swag!  
 

 






 
 
 















- Timespell By: Diana Paz SIGNED ARC + Swag


 
So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you! :)

 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Ohh, I'm dying to read Salvage and Sekret! That's so cool - I hope you end up loving them. :) Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard good things about salvage. Salvage does have a pretty cover. Enjoy your new goodies.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open Road Summer is SOOOO GOOD!
    I hope you enjoy these all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh very nice! These are all new to me, but yay for wins!! Signed wins on top of it!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you haven't heard of some of these title? A couple of them have been very popular lately! Anyways, I'll swing by yours next! :)

      Thanks for dropping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul this week, I can't wait to get Salvage. Happy reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about SALVAGE also, but its so long! It's like 400+ pages. And I'm not sure if I'm read to commit to a book that big right now, especially with the mixed review going around! But will see!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow amazing haul!! I hope you enjoy them all

    Great haul! Enjoy your books

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm excited about a lot of them! Now, if I can only decide which one to read first, then we would be in business! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. 50th STS?! That deserves celebration!! *hands cake around* I kind of want to read Salvage, but frankly, I haven't heard many good things about it. >.< I hope you enjoy them all! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha! You know, I didn't even realize it was the 50th STS until you mentioned it! Which is crazy since I added it into the title section! Shows you where my brain is most of the time...lol! :)

      Yeah, I might have to do something after I celebrate other things first!! Like I am SO thrilled I hit OVER 1,000 followers on GFC!! I cant believe it, so I'll have to do something for that soon! :)

      Anyways, I really wanted to read Salvage too, but with the mixed reviews + it's size, I think I'll be putting this one off a while!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. I cannot wait to read The Chapel Wars!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it does look good! Different then what I usually read, but good never less! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  9. Great haul! I am slightly, VERY jealous that you have Open Road Summer and Chapel Wars; I'm really excited to read those two. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)