Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #49: The Eighth Guardian By Meredith McCardle


Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


 

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far? This weeks WoW is from another book that sounds great! Check out this weeks WoW and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!





the eighth guardian





The Eighth Guardian
The Eighth Guardian




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17357347-the-eighth-guardian

Amanda Obermann. Code name Iris. It's Testing Day. The day that comes without warning, the day when all juniors and seniors at The Peel Academy undergo a series of intense physical and psychological tests to see if they?re ready to graduate and become government operatives. Amanda and her boyfriend Abe are top students, and they?ve just endured thirty-six hours of testing. But they?re juniors and don't expect to graduate. That?ll happen next year, when they plan to join the CIA ? together. But when the graduates are announced, the results are shocking. Amanda has been chosen ? the first junior in decades. And she receives the opportunity of a lifetime: to join a secret government organization called the Annum Guard and travel through time to change the course of history. But in order to become the Eighth Guardian in this exclusive group, Amanda must say good-bye to everything ? her name, her family, and even Abe ? forever. Who is really behind the Annum Guard? And can she trust them with her life?





 
This book sounds amazing! I just recently heard about it on someones else's WoW a couple weeks ago, and instantly went and Pre-Orderd my Copy! 

Time Travel, Dystopian, Romance? All my favorite genres! 

It sounds similar to a lot of other Time-Travel/Dystopian books, but hey, I'm a sucker for a good Dystopian book, and I hope I found it here?




What do you think of my WoW? 

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?



Meredith McCardleMeredith McCardle is a recovered lawyer who lives in South Florida with her husband and two young daughters. Like her main character, she has a fondness for strong coffee, comfortable pants, and jumping to the wrong conclusions. Unlike her main character, she cannot travel through time. Sadly. Her debut, THE EIGHTH GUARDIAN, will be published by Skyscape/Amazon Children’s in Spring 2014.





What are YOU waiting on?


 Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!





4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Haven't heard of this one but sounds interesting! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just heard of this one myself, but I've been super excited to check it out ever since!

      Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

      Delete
  2. sounds like a great read! Thanks for introducing me to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I hope you enjoy it if you give it a try!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)