Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Forever Song By Julie Kagawa Trailer, Favorite Quotes, & Review









THE FOREVER SONG





The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)
The Forever Song





https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17883441-the-forever-song
VENGEANCE WILL BE HERS

Allison Sekemoto once struggled with the question: human or monster?

With the death of her love, Zeke, she has her answer.

MONSTER

Allie will embrace her cold vampire side to hunt down and end Sarren, the psychopathic vampire who murdered Zeke. But the trail is bloody and long, and Sarren has left many surprises for Allie and her companions—her creator, Kanin, and her blood brother, Jackal. The trail is leading straight to the one place they must protect at any cost—the last vampire-free zone on Earth, Eden. And Sarren has one final, brutal shock in store for Allie.

In a ruined world where no life is sacred and former allies can turn on you in one heartbeat, Allie will face her darkest days. And if she succeeds, triumph is short-lived in the face of surviving forever alone.






OMG, where do I even begin to say how much I adored this book! Well adored is probably the wrong word, because you adore a little bunny or a cute dog, and your kids, maybe? ;) But there was NOTHING adorable about this book! Nope, their was SO MUCH BLOOD!! And MORE BLOOD, then MORE!! I LOVED IT!! I don't really know what that says about me, but hey, I have to keep it real, right??? ;)

Julie Kagawa has done it again in THE FOREVER SONG!! It's just a little depressing now that it's over!! I could read millions of books in this series and never get tired of THE BLOOD OF EDEN!!

And Jackal, where do I begin to say how much I love him!! Really, he always steals the show for me in THE BLOOD OF EDEN Series!! Now, don't get me wrong, I love Allie and Kanin and even Zeke, I do, I really do! But Jackal is the fire that ignites the flame in this book! He is sooo hilarious, but so seriously honest at the same time!! He had me cracking up through most of this book, well really through all the books! I am just sad to see him go, I would love for Julie to do a spin-off series with Jackal!! I would read them all, then read them again!

THE PLOT...

Allie, the unregistered human Fringer, has had her world ripped out from under her since vampires have taken control of their cities and use humans as blood cattle, and control them as they see fit, since they are the superior race! Allie has always hated vampires with every ounce of her soul, that is until the day she loses her soul to the very thing she despised, a vampire!

Now a newly turned vampire, the very thing she's always hated, Allison has learned to adjust to the harsh life of being a vampire, with the intense thirst for human blood and a demon that lurks deep inside just waiting to rip through and unleash hell on earth! But she has slowly learned to hold on to her humanity at the same time, thanks to Zeke, the one boy who always told her she wasn't evil, that she wasn't the demon she thought herself to be. But when Zeke, the very thing that kept her attached to her humanity is murdered by the insane vampire Sarren, all her humanity goes out the window in order to find the crazed vampire and end him for the pain and suffering he has caused her and the rest of the world!! And she vowels to end it, one way or another!!

With Sarren on the lose and on his way to Eden, the only Vampire-free zone left, and set on destroying the world with his concocted virus, that turns vampires and humans alike into crazed monsters, and eventually will spread like wildfire and bring the ends of time! But Allison, Jackal, and their Sire Kanin, are hot on his trail, trekking through the vicious rabid-filled wasteland, stumbling through many of Sarren's traps, and detours with some very interesting surprises that will shock them to the very core! And no matter what they do and how far they get, Sarren is always one step ahead of them. But that won't stop Allison and her group, they are ready to fight their way through hell and back to save the world an exact revenge on the brilliantly insane vampire, Sarrne!

Will Allie and her group be able to get through Sarrens traps and make it to Eden in time? Will they be able to keep the virus if from leaving Eden if Sarrne has set it loose? But most off all, will they be able to stop the madman before it's to late?? Believe me these are answers your going to want, even if you haven't read this series yet, PLEASE PICK IT UP!!!

Julie Kagawa has brought this explosive conclusion that has left me breathless and craving more, then defuse it, and left me utterly satisfied, and fully complete! I will read anything Julie Kagawa writes, and I can't wait to read her newest creation Talon, releasing October 2014. I know it's sure to leave the same feeling!

Overall, THE BLOOD OF EDEN Series will go down as one of my favorite series of all times! And Allie, Zeke, Kanin, and especially Jackal, will live in my heart for years to come!! Thank you Julie Kagawa for creating such a brilliantly, Vicious, heart-pounding, memorable adventure in the BLOOD OF EDEN Series! :)


I received an eARC copy for reviewing purposes! All opinions express are my own, and are not influenced in any way!

5 Emotionally EPIC Bone Hearts




See my review of THE ETERNITY CURE HERE!






THE IMMORTAL RULES OFFICIAL TRAILER





 Here are some of my favorite quotes without giving spoilers!!!




 Jackal: Location 1016
"Oh, heads are going to roll for this. I'm going to set up a special lane and use their skulls for bowling balls."
 


Jackal: Location 3508 
"The last ship from bat-shit crazytown is sailing, so cut the ropes and lets get the hell out of Dodge."


Here's my ALL TIME favorite BLOOD OF EDEN quote that's been in all 3 books and it's from Kanin!
Sometime in your life, Allison Sekemoto, you will kill a human being. Accidentally or as a conscious, deliberate act. It is unavoidable. The question is not if it will happen, but when.
 



 
Julie KagawaJulie Kagawa, the New York Times bestselling author of the Iron Fey and Blood of Eden series was born in Sacramento, California. But nothing exciting really happened to her there. So, at the age of nine she and her family moved to Hawaii, which she soon discovered was inhabited by large carnivorous insects, colonies of house geckos, and frequent hurricanes. She spent much of her time in the ocean, when she wasn’t getting chased out of it by reef sharks, jellyfish, and the odd eel.
 
Julie now lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where the frequency of shark attacks are at an all time low. She lives with her husband, two obnoxious cats, one Australian Shepherd who is too smart for his own good, and the latest addition, a hyper-active Papillon.
  





What did you think of my review of THE FOREVER SONG?

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?



5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great book! Awesome review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read this series, kinda undecided about it with the moved reviews.
    Great review on your,end, makes me want to give it a try!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the part about adoring a cute dog a little bunny or your kid... maybe! That cracked me up! You know, I still haven't read this series. And I have the first two on my Kindle, so I have no excuses. Even if I didn't own them, the local library (AKA-Home Away From Home!) has several copies. So, I am a total dumb dumb! I just need to bite the bullet, add it to the schedule and read it already. I have this funny feeling, not sure where it comes from, that I will really enjoy this series! Thanks Alicia! I love your blog, and reviews. They always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! and totally with the Jackal thing hes the
    BEST character!(fangirl here*awkward*) i think my othere two
    Fave characters are Kanin and Sarren:-) i mean kanin is kinda
    Funny sometimes. I HATE Zeke tho! But i really wish that Allie
    Would stay with the demon and be awsome with Jackal
    Sorry for long common bye :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought this was a fabulous trilogy! I agree, I would have read a few more books in it if they were available! I liked this even better than the Iron Fey books. Can't wait to see where her Talon series gets to!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)