Saturday, March 29, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #49


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!



Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 




Here's My 49th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...




- Soho Teen Fall 2014 Sampler
- RecruitZ
- Ask Me
- The Half Life Of Molly Pierce 
- Dorothy Must Die






 I received this for review! 

 HUGE thanks to the HarperTeen! 


- The Half Life Of Molly Pierce By:ARC Paperback




  I'm on the blog tour for this one @ Soho!


 HUGE Thanks to the Soho!



- Ask Me By: ARC Paperback 



  I received this from Soho with my ARC of ASK ME! 

 HUGE Thanks to the Soho!


 

- Soho Fall 2014 Sampler 



 I'm on the blog tour for this one @ Xpresso Book Tours

 HUGE Thanks to the author/publisher and Xpresso Book Tours!



- RecruitZ By: Paperback






I traded the RING & THE CROWN for this!






So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you!



18 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books this week. Dorothy Must Die looks interesting. I hope you enjoy that book.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I'm SO excited to read Dorothy Must Die! The Wizard of Oz was one of my faves growing up!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Dorothy Must Die...ahhh jealous ;) Can I also just say that the shoes on the cover look silver, and I appreciate the connection to the book and not the movie. Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I LOVE the cover! It's different then most, but still holds close to the movie! Except the shoes aren't Ruby Red like the movie! (They were Ruby Red in the movie, right?) I guess that's where they disconnected it from the movie? But either, way, I LOVE IT! :)

      Anyways, I'm excited to finally be able to read it soon (If my Review books will allow it? ;)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous of Dorothy Must Die. I hope it's amazing. Happy reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, don't be jealous! It'll be releasing on Tuesday! You can get it then! ;) I really hope you enjoy it! I've heard mixed reviews about it. But I don't care, I HAVE to find out for myself! The Wizard of Oz was one of my fave's growing up (Still is ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Happy Reading! :)

      Delete
  4. I got Karina Halle books this week. I can't wait to read Dorothy Must Die. Awesome stack! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dre! I haven't read anything from Karina Halle before, but I've seen her books around a lot and they look really good! I hope you enjoy them!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul!! I can't wait to get my hands on Dorothy Must Die. I hope you enjoy your reads!!
    My STS

    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to read it too! But it's HUGE, like almost 450 pages! Well, I guess it's not that big, but I tend to get a little intimidated if a book is over 400 pages. ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. DOROTHY! YES. Ohhhh, insanely jealous. So glad you got it though, seriously, you'll have to tell me how good it is! :D

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I was SO excited to receive it for a trade! It comes out Tuesday so you don't have to wait long for it!

      And I will definitely let you know what I think about it on goodreads, like we always talk through! I hope you enjoy it when you read it! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I've seen Dorothy Must Die on several blogs lately with mixed reviews so will be interested to see what you think. Enjoy your books! New follower
    Here is mine
    http://thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves-march-292014.html
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO excited to read Dorothy Must Die!! I've also seen a lot of mixed reviews for it, but I'm curious to see how it turns out for me!

      Thanks for stopping by and becoming a new follower! :)

      Delete
  8. Nice haul! I really want to read Dorothy Must Die, that book looks AMAZING! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am also SO excited to read Dorothy Must Die!! The Wizard of Oz has always been a favorite of mine!

      Thanks for visiting my STS! :)

      Delete
  9. Dorothy Must Die is HUGE! I didn't realize how long it is! I'm not particularly interested in that one, but I hope you enjoy it. And all of your books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd absolutely LOVE to read Dorothy Must Die!! I haven't heard very much about it yet, either...which is weird. Mmm. Well! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)