Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #48

Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 




Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :)




Here's My 48th Stacking The Shelves...








 - Elusion By:






I was gifted this book from Cindy @ AROUND THE WORLD ARC TOURS!

HUGE Thanks to
Cindy @ AROUND THE WORLD ARC TOURS!




- Fates By: ARC Paperback








I'm on the blog tour for this one @ Xpresso Book Tours

 HUGE Thanks to the author/publisher and Xpresso Book Tours!



- Cutlass By: ARC Paperback + a Bookmark





I'm on the blog tour for this one @ Fantastic Flying Book Club

 HUGE Thanks to the author/publisher, Negalley and Fantastic Flying Book Club!

Storm Siren

- Storm Siren By: eARC




 HUGE Thanks to the author/publisher and Negalley!


 The Wicked We Have Done (Chaos Theory, #1)

- The Wicked We Have Done By: eARC




 HUGE Thanks to the author/publisher and Negalley!


Deliver Me

- Deliver me By: ARC



So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you!





14 comments:

  1. Elusion has such a pretty cover! Fates sounds interesting. Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to The Wicked We Have Done, I hope it's as good as it looks!

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elusion has bee on my TBR since last autumn, it sounds really compelling! Enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! Have been seeing a few of these around! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wicked We Have Done sounds really good :)
    Happy reading and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've got some awesome books to get stuck into! Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul. I really liked Fates. I hope you enjoy all your new additions.
    Happy reading! xD

    My StS

    Ashton @ Morphys Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am about to start Cutlass, I am reading it for the blog tour too! I can't wait to start, it looks fabulous. All your books look great, enjoy!


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look fun! I hope you enjoy them all.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED Elusion! Such a great science fiction novel. Unfortunately, I hated Fates. It was a highly anticipated novel of mine, but then I was disappointed. But I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fates seems like an interesting book. Looking forward to reading it. Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul. I am excited for Elusion, it looks really great. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul!! I really love the sound of Deliver Me. I hope you enjoy your reads.
    Here is my STS

    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those look amazing, hope you will enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)