Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #47

Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up! 


Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 




Here's My 47th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...






- Written In Red (PB)
- Dark Metropolis (ARC)
- (Don't You) Forget About Me (ARC)
 - Salvage (ARC)
- The Falconer (HB)
- Catching Fire (Movie)
- Way to many more to write!








- The Falconer By: Hardback






- Catching Fire Movie #2 By:





 - Written In Red By: Paperback






I donated to AROUND THE WORLD ARC TOURS and Cindy sent me this box of books!

HUGE Thanks to
Cindy @ AROUND THE WORLD ARC TOURS!



Too Many Books Too List All Of Them...






I was SO EXCITED when I got approved for this book! Seriously, I have been holding my breath since I read & LOVED the 2nd book last year! And I wasn't sure if I would get approved or not. But, when I seen an email from them saying  "You can now access this title in your dashboard." I was literally jumping up and down like a little kid who just jacked someone for their candy! :)

Anyways, HUGE THANKS to Netgalley, & Harlequin Teen! :)

The Forever Song  
- The Forever Song By:
Julie Kagawa eARC  




I requested this book from HaperTeen, and I wasn't sure if I would receive it or not. But I was pleasantly surprised to find it sitting in my mail box! :)


HUGE thanks to the Publisher, HarperTeen! :)




- (Don't You) Forget About Me By: ARC Paperback


I received this for review from AROUND THE WORLD ARC TOURS.


 HUGE Thanks to Cindy @ AROUND THE WORLD ARC TOURS




 - Salvage By: ARC Paperback





I requested this book from Disney-Hyperion for review!


HUGE thanks to the Publisher, Disney-Hyperion! :)



- Dark Metropolis By: ARC Paperback


So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you!



26 comments:

  1. awesome haul. you got a lot of great books in this stack. Salvage and dark Metropolis have great covers.

    Grace@Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was sent a whole box from Around the world ARC tours and it had a lot of books!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, lots of good books! Don't You Forget About Me looks awesome! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to read (Don't You) Forget About Me too! It sounds different then anything I've ever read!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Lots of books there!!! I got The Forever Song too and was soooooo very happy about that!! A little over halfway through with it!! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was SO happy too when I received THE FOREVER SONG! I'm almost done reading it and I am LOVING it! Jackal never changes, he just gets even more funnier and crazier!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I love love love Catching Fire - it's one of my favourite movies at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I LOVED Catching Fire too! Even more the The Hunger Games! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many amazing books! The Dollhouse Asylum sounds really intriguing, going to check that one out. New follower, hi!

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming a new follower! :)

      I have been wanting to read The Dollhouse Asylum, and I was excited when I seen it was one of the books I was sent!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Nice haul. I got The Falconer too at a charity shop in London and was super happy, it looks so good. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you were happy when you found THE FALCONER at a charity shop! :) I would of been jumping up and down! I hope you enjoy it! :)

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  8. I am so jealous you have The Falconer I want to read it so bad! Great haul I see you got a lot of great books. New follower on bloglovin =)
    Here's my STS
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming a new follower! :)

      I have been wanting to read THE FALCONER and seen it on The Book Depository, and I just had to buy it!

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  9. WOW. That is a lot of books and I hope you have time to read them all! lol I had no idea Salvage was that big, though. o.O I mean, I do sometimes like big books...but I usually get overwhelmed by them. (I have The Bone Season which. is. huge.) XD Congrats on so many won books, too! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I didn't know SALVAGE was that big either, and as soon as I seen it, I said "OH, NO WAY"!! I get overwhelmed too when I have a huge book like that I need to read!

      And I also have The Bone Season, which I haven't read for that same reason! I just get a little intimidated by the size! Okay, that did not sound right...lol! I was STILL talking about books, I promise! ;)

      Delete
  10. The Forever Song ;) Right now I'm trying so hard not to read spoilers, I should just avoid goodreads until April because I keep clicking on the book and daring myself. Haha. O can wait. I can wait. I'll just be dropping everything when it gets here. :D Buuut Dark Metropolis! So excited to get my hands on that too, enjoy!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I made that mistake with ALLEGIANT! I said, I can skim through just to see if people liked it or not. But sure enough there was a spoiler, that did not say the word "SPOILER" anywhere!

      So, yeah, if you don't want it ruined for you, I would stay away from THE FOREVER SONG on goodreads!

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  11. So jealous of Dark Metropolis! Great haul this week!
    Check out my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...lol! I does look really good!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  12. (Don't You) Forget About Me sounds great, can't wait to read it! Enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO excited to read (Don't You) Forget About Me! I've read mixed reviews about it, but I don't care. I still am dying to dig into it! But of course, I can't! I have review books that have to go first! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  13. Amazing haul. The Dollhouse Asylum in particular sounds good. Myracle's titles put me off too much to even attempt them but I hope you like them. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been wanting to read The Dollhouse Asylum for a while now. It's gotten mixed reviews, but I don't care about that, I need to try it for myself! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  14. I am DYING to read The Falconer!!!!! I've heard great things about it. I cannot wait to see what you think of it! Great haul!
    Here's my STS http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)