Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #46


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!



Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
Mine was good! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 




Here's My 46th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...



 - Cured HB
- Cured HB
- Cured ARC
- The Haven HB
- Nil HB
- Nil HB
- The Winner's Curse HB
- The Winner's Curse HB
- Panic HB
- Panic HB






I manged to get 2 hardback of the first 4 books on the list! How you ask? Well I ordered them from Amazon, and my order showed that it was delivered, but it wasn't no where at my house.  So I wait about a day to see if it'll show up somehow. But nope, it never shows up! So Amazon sent me out new copies of Nil, The Winner's Curse, Cured, & Panic. But The next day I find a box sitting on my porch! Guess what's in side? Yep, all of the books I was missing! So I called Amazon, and the nice person told me to keep them since it would cost too much to ship them all back! So I said HELL YEAH!!! And I made out with 2 copies of those 4 books! So you know what that means? I feel a giveaway coming on! ;)




- The Winner's Curse By: 2 Hardbacks






- Nil By: 2 Hardbacks





- Cured By: 2 Hardbacks





- Panic By: 2 Hardbacks

 

 - The Haven By: Hardback









I got a Cute little "I Love Pandora's Button! 

HUGE Thanks t




 - "I Love Pandora's" Button By:




















I'm apart of the Blog Tour hosted by Bloomsbury & received an ARC Paperback for review!

HUGE thanks to the Publisher, Bloomsbury! :)


- Cured By: ARC Paperback



I'm apart of the Blog Tour hosted by Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club and received an eARC for review! 

HUGE thanks to Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club & The Author/Publisher! 

Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)



I'm apart of the Blog Tour hosted by ROCKSTAR BOOK TOURS and received an eARC for review! 
HUGE thanks to ROCKSTAR BOOK TOURS & The Author/Publisher! 


Donna of the Dead 

- Donna Of The Dead By: eARC




Received from Edelweiss


 Tabula Rasa
 - Tabula Rasa By: eARC




 Amity 
- Amity By: eARC




  
- Mercy Mode By: eARC


So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you!




 

11 comments:

  1. I loved The Winner's Curse and Nil! But Panic - not so much. I actually really hated Panic, which sounds mean, but it was so bad lol (in my opinion). I might download Tabula Rasa - it depends on how much my TBR list shrinks in the next two months :D

    Enjoy all of your new books! Have a fantastic weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Book Haul ! I already read Panic and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Awesome haul! That's cool about Amazon. I had that happen to me once but it was when I had won a book from another blogger who use Amazon. They sent the book out immediately and then the next day the first one arrived! Fun times! Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul. And how nice of Amazon to let you keep the doubles.
    Happy Reading :)

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is one awesome haul! That's so nice of Amazon too! :) Brilliant service. Enjoy your books :).

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I wish that happened to me with Amazon, haha, but so nice of them. The Winners Curse hardbacks are gorgeous! And look at all the swag love. Thanks for stopping by mine and Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was nice of Amazon!

    I just finished Donna of the Dead and it was so much fun! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! That's amazing what happened with Amazon! How lucky are you :D I hope you enjoy all of your pretties. I haven't read any of them yet :O

    My StS

    Ashton @ Morphys Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. And this is why I love Amazon... they really do have great customer service. Winning!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, and I wanted to say I love you stacking the shelve pic. My daughter is a huge fan of Monster High, and so I immediately thought of Draculara. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul. I really need to hurry up and order myself The Winner's Curse, I want to read that book so bad! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)