Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #45


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!



Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
Mine was good! I'm not too happy that were expecting MORE snow here in Baltimore MD! I'm dreading it to tell you the truth! And of course it can't come this weekend when school is closed! Nope, it has to make it hard on me and snow during the school week, so my daughter gets to miss it!!! Well, as far as books I didn't get too many this week. But next week is going to be an EPIC week for releases, and I am SO excited!!! I have like 4 or 5 Pre-Orders scheduled to arrive Tuesday! I can't wait! ;) Anyways, check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 




Here's My 45th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...



- Fire & Flood HB
- Rebel ARC
- Remnants ARC







I loved this book so much that I had to buy myself a finished copy of it! So I'll probably give my ARC away next month during my blogoversary event!  Hmm... I wonder what  author might stop by? *Hint Hint* ;)




- Fire & Flood By: Hardback











- Breaking Point & SIGNED & PERSONALIZED Swag By:






 I received this for review from Around The World Tours. It is SO good so far, but that doesn't surprise me, because the first book was amazing!!





- Rebel By: Amy Tintera ARC Paperback
 


I'm apart of The Street Team & Blog Tour for Remnants (Season of Wonder) & the author generously gave every blogger/street team member an awesome ARC Swag Pack full of goodies!

HUGE THANKS to the author





 
Season of Wonder By:
ARC Paperback + Swag Pack




So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you!



 


7 comments:

  1. Wooow! You got some great books and swagg this week.
    Hope you enjoy reading your new books :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh I hope the snow leaves soon! It's a real nuisance! :X
    Great haul! I hope to get Rebel and Fire and Flood myself soon :D
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh awesome haul! Yeah, we're getting a nice mix of snow and ice today! Fun, fun! Definitely not going anywhere today.

    Looooved Fire & Flood! Hope you enjoy it too! And what awesome reads! And swag goodies too! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. Defintiely going to get snow and ice tonight. So I know I'm staying in. I liked Fire and Flood a lot.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh wow! This is such a brilliant haul. I hope you really enjoy these books. They sound amazing :D

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to get a finished copy of Fire & Flood! I loved it so much despite the eARC being crazy hard to read! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm jealous of that signed copy! More bad weather for you too, eh? My university is closed tomorrow because it was thunder hailing this morning. Cheers for the midwest. -_- Ah well, at least I have more time to study for midterms! Happy reading. My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)