Monday, March 3, 2014

My Weekly Reading Pile #4: Rebel & Nil

My Weekly Reading Pile is a feature over at Fiktshun that shows off the books that you are planning to read for that week! It is not a memo, but Rachel, the mind behind Fiktshun has graciously allowed me to use her brilliant idea here @ Addicted Readers!  


So Thank you very much Rachel! :)


So every week (Or Almost Every Week) I will post what is in my weekly schedule of books to read for that week! Of course it could change, or the same book might be featured back to back if I wasn't able to get to it that week.



this weeks reading pile


 Is REBEL By:





REBEL




Rebel (Reboot, #2)

 

Rebel
Published: May  13th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15769788-rebel

After coming back from death as Reboots and being trained by HARC as soldiers, Wren and Callum have finally escaped north, where they hope to find a life of freedom. But when they arrive at the Reboot Reservation, it isn't what they expected. Under the rule of a bloodthirsty leader, Micah, the Reboots are about to wage an all-out war on the humans. Although Wren's instincts are telling her to set off into the wilderness on their own and leave the battle far behind, Callum is unwilling to let his human family be murdered. When Micah commits the ultimate betrayal, the choice is made for them. But Micah has also made a fatal mistake . . . he's underestimated Wren and Callum.

The explosive finale to the Reboot duology is full of riveting action and steamy love scenes as Wren and Callum become rebels against their own kind.




why i want to read it:




I read the first book REBOOT last year, and I loved it! It was so much fun to read! Wren, the main character was one of the most badass and fierce MC's I have ever read! She was awesome! She took badass to a whole new level!


The whole book was action-packed, and this next book REBEL is the final book in the dualogy. I'm already more then halfway done, and it is just as good as the first book, if not better (Which I would of never thought possible)! This is definitely a series for any dystopian/Sci-f fan, that wants something hardcore, refreshing, and original! This one is for you!!!


------------------------



 Next Up Is NIL By:




NIL



Nil



Published: March 4th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15769788-rebel
On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have one year. Exactly 365 days--to escape, or you die.

Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s lying naked in an empty rock field.

Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that to save their future, Charley must first save him. And on an island rife with dangers, their greatest threat is time.





why i want to read it:




NIL is another one of my "Must Reads" of 2014! If this right here isn't enough to peak your interest, then I don't know what will: 

{On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have one year. Exactly 365 days--to escape, or you die.}




Doesn't that sound awesome! I am a BIG fan of lost the TV show, though not the ending. I'm still not sure what was going on with them! But anyways, NIL sounds like something I would love and easily fall into without problem. I have seen mixed reviews, but I never let reviews sway me one way or another. I usually only use them as a guide and to get a feel of what the majority thought! 

So NIL is one of my Pre-Orders arriving tomorrow, and I can't wait to read it and see for myself what it's really like, because if it's anything like the description, then it's going to BLOW ME AWAY!!!!


------------------------



Thanks for stopping by, and stop by next week to see what I'm reading!


Do you have a weekly reading pile or a similar memo? If so, link me up so I can see what your reading! ;)


HAPPY READING!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)