Thursday, March 13, 2014

Blogoversary Set back



Hey everyone!
I just wanted to make a quick post to let you guys know that I was suppose to Kick-Off my Blogoversary event today, March 13th & 14th and have it start back up Monday March 17th, and have it run until Friday March 21st. But, because of some issues that have arisen, it will have to be postpone! I know, I am so sorry for any of you who was looking forward to kicking off this event today. But we will still have it, it'll just be delayed! 


Now, it'll start Monday March 17th and stop on Friday March 21st, then it'll start back up Monday March 24th and end on Tuesday March 25th (But I'm thinking of adding an extra wrap post in there, will see ;)!


So be ready to kick-off next week with a bang here at ADDICTED READERS! :)





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, me too! I hope you'll join us! :)

      Delete
  2. No Matter when you post it i will be looking forward to it ( hoping for international prize for international that include print and not only ecopy^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, no worries! The days that are international, will be for eBooks, gift cards, and print copies! :) So I will mix it up a bit! :)

      But just a fair warning, most of the giveaways are US only! Because most of the giveaways are being sponsored by the authors. But the giveaways that I am sponsoring will be international! :)

      So be sure to stop back by and join in on all the blogoversaey fun! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)