Monday, March 24, 2014

Another Blogoversary Setback! :(





Hey Guys, Today was suppose to be Day#6 in my Blogoversary event, but the remainder day's will have to be pushed back! I'm sorry, but it's come to my attention that for some CRAZY reason the post I made for Friday Day #5 in the event is not working properly. None of the links are working, you can't click on anything, and most important, the Rafflecopter is not working! It's like the whole page is frozen! Some people were able to enter the Rafflecopter, how I don't know? Because I even tried the page myself and I can't click on anything, even the Rafflecopter! 

Since this issue has come up at the last minute, I will have to fix Day #5, probably have to do the whole page from scarp, because coping and pasting the page might cause the same problem! Ugh, it's just I have no clue why it's doing this?? So I hope to have everything back on track tomorrow with Day #5 then Tuesday have Day #6, and so on and so on. But I'm not 100% sure as I don't know if I can get everything done today, but I will try! 

Has anyone ever had this issue with their blog freezing, if so, how did you fix it??

Again, I am SO SORRY! :(



7 comments:

  1. I have no idea why this is happening, I've never had this happen before! If you can read HTML it might be worth looking at the HTML in your post and see if there's anything in there that shouldn't be.

    ★ Under The Mountain ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have no clue either! In my year of blogging I've never had this problem or ever experienced it before on anyone else's blog. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the gif I used? Maybe that some how froze the page? But that still doesn't make any sense, because I've used gif's plenty of times and on all the other 4 Blogoversary days, and all of them are working fine!!

      This is just driving me insane trying to figure out why it's doing this! I'm just going to do the whole thing over and pray that it works!

      I don't know how to read HTML's, I wouldn't have the slightest clue of what I'm looking out...lol But I might try and see if something sticks out to me!

      Thanks for trying to help! :)

      Delete
  2. I encountered the same problem recently on devotional thoughts but i don't know how she fixed the problem sorry
    ( and don't worry we understand)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me about that. I fixed my post. All I did was copy and pasted the whole page into a new page and add the Rafflecopter codes back in and it worked perfect! :) I was afraid I would have to do the whole post again, but nope it worked as easy as copying and pasting, a bloggers best friend! ;)

      Delete
  3. Alicia,

    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but Day #5 is acting up again. I just tried it. Nada. Frozen solid.

    But on a good note, you got about 100 more entries when it was unfrozen.

    Hope it gets fixed soon. And that you'll extend Day #5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Nikki, I am so sorry, but the new Day #5 is working fine, I just checked. But I forgot to delete the old Day #5. So you must of went to the old page and tried, because the new one is working fine. So here's the link the new day #5:

      http://addictreaders.blogspot.com/2014/03/addicted-readers-1st-blogoversary-day-5_24.html

      And yes, I'm going to extend both of the giveaways for that Day longer to give people more time to get their entries in!

      Sorry about that and good luck! :)

      Delete
    2. Seconded, I just tested and it's fine. By some miracle my one entry wins, please ignore. I'm English!

      ★ Under The Mountain ★

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)