Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #44: Deliverance by C.J. Redwine

Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far? Check out this weeks WoW and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!





DELIVERANCE




Deliverance (Defiance, #3)
Deliverance
Published: August 26th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19099494-deliverance

Everything hangs in the balance, and nothing is certain: Rachel has been kidnapped by enemy forces and is being taken to Rowansmark while Logan, imprisoned and awaiting trial, is unable to leave Lankenshire. Separated from each other and their Baalboden comrades, each must find a way to achieve what they desperately want: to rid their world once and for all of the Commander and the tech that controls the deadly Cursed One.

Fighting through her pain and embracing the warrior she’s become, Rachel will do whatever it takes to escape her enemies’ clutches and join Logan in his fight. But when she learns a secret that changes everything, she realizes that escaping Ian and his tracker friends is no longer an option if she wants to save the people she loves. Instead, she’ll have to destroy Rowansmark from the inside out—if she can survive the journey through the Wasteland.

Logan needs allies if he wants to thwart Rowansmark’s power grab and rescue Rachel. But securing allies will mean betraying his beliefs and enlisting the help of the man he hates more than anyone: Commander Jason Chase. Driven by his fierce love for Rachel and his determination to make their world safe, Logan may be just the weapon the city-states need to defeat the Cursed One.

But as Rowansmark bears down and uneasy alliances are tested, will Rachel and Logan’s love for each other be enough to surmount the unbelievable odds against them?
 
Why am I waiting? Oh, thier is to many reasons to count! But First, just look at that cover, isn't it amazing? I love all the covers in this series, and their even better seeing in person, and in hardback! 


I am SO eager to read DELIVERANCE  by C.J. Redwine! I loved the first and second book in this series. And the second book ended on one heck of a cliffhanger that has been nothing but torture waiting to see how it's all going to end!

What do you think? 

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?



C.J. RedwineC.J. Redwine loves fairy tales, Harry Potter, and any movie starring Johnny Depp. She is the author of the Defiance trilogy, a post-apocalyptic fantasy from Balzer + Bray. C.J. lives in Nashville with her husband and children. If the novel writing gig ever falls through, she’ll join the Avengers and wear a cape to work every day. To learn more about C.J., visit her website at www.cjredwine.com




What are YOU waiting on?


 Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!




3 comments:

  1. Good pick! I still need to read the second book in the series. Guess I'd better do that soon! Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started the series yet, probably will once this ones out though. There are so many series' I haven't even gotten to yet, so bad. :( Haha. Great pick! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! I love the covers for this series. Sadly I couldn't really get into the first one and the first book is usually the make it or break it mark for me since I already have too much to read! Hope you enjoy this one once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)