Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #43: Plus One

Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!


 
Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far? Well, today I am preparing for MORE snow here in Baltimore Maryland! I love snow, I really do, I just hate the mess it leaves behind, and my kids missing so much school! Well I guess it's all part of life! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!






Plus One 


By Elizabeth Fama




Plus One Plus One
Published: April 8th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f  

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17934493-plus-one

Divided by day and night and on the run from authorities, star-crossed young lovers unearth a sinister conspiracy in this compelling romantic thriller.

Seventeen-year-old Soleil Le Coeur is a Smudge—a night dweller prohibited by law from going out during the day. When she fakes an injury in order to get access to and kidnap her newborn niece—a day dweller, or Ray—she sets in motion a fast-paced adventure that will bring her into conflict with the powerful lawmakers who order her world, and draw her together with the boy she was destined to fall in love with, but who is also a Ray.

Set in a vivid alternate reality and peopled with complex, deeply human characters on both sides of the day-night divide, Plus One is a brilliantly imagined drama of individual liberty and civil rights, and a fast-paced romantic adventure story.
 
A dystopian between dwellers of day and night? Illegal to mingle with anyone out of your timezone? Oh, YES! It sounds so original and amazing! And that cover!! Have you seen that amazing cover?? As soon as I seen the cover, I just KNEW I HAD to read it! 

I am really looking forward to PLUS ONE, and it's releasing soon, April 8th. That's really right around the corner as fast as these months have been flying! 




What do you think? 

Will you be adding it to your TBR Reading Pile?



Elizabeth FamaElizabeth Fama is the author of Plus One (FSG, 2014), Monstrous Beauty (FSG, 2012), a YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults selection and Odyssey Award honor winner, and Overboard (Cricket Books, 2002), an ALA Best Books for Young Adults. She is represented by Sara Crowe of Harvey Klinger, Inc.





What are YOU waiting on?

 Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!




12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good read, will be adding it to my tbr list! Also love the cover, very eye catching! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I LOVED the cover too! That 's what first drew me to it, and the blub sounds pretty good too!

      Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :)

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! This is new to me! Awesome cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently heard of it too! I absolutely love the cover too!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I used to love snow days, though I do love snow, I was always the one to slip and fall. (I was totally that person, haha.) I'm going to shamefully admit I hadn't taken must notice of this one until the cover (I'm a total cover snob at times ;) ) and now I wish I did, because AMAZING. So can't wait to get my hands on it! There's so many great April releases though.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks pretty good. Thanks!

    MJ @ MJ Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing this one around quite a bit--I think it's time for me to check it out! Great pick!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good. What I love about dystopians is all the different worlds the authors can dream up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds really good. Distyopians are really hit or miss for me, but I do like reading them. Awesome WOW pick. Come check out my WOW as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't really excited for this one until they revealed the cover! I really like it :D I hope you read and love it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I heard about this one, can't wait to finaly read it! The book sounds amazing, and that cover is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it does sounds great, and the cover is amazing! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)