Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Post #2

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.




SEE WHAT I ADDED TO MY SHELVES THIS WEEK HERE!






LAST WEEK ON ADDICTED READERS

So this is what's been going on around here!



SO that was my busy week, which was actually a lot less busier then last week! But I have to try to cut back slowly! I don't want to have full blown withdrawals from non-blogging...lol! Just kidding! ;)


 ADDICTED READERS NEWS


- Well next week I have a Interview and a giveaway planed with a great author, it'll be a suprise for now!

- I also have another giveaway for Addicted Readers Facebook Page hitting OVER 1,000 Likes.

- There's going to be a couple cover reveals, a few blog tours and Blitz's. If you want to see what tours are stopping through, then look close to the bottom on the right hand side of the side bar.

 - I'll have one or two reviews next week too!

- And of course, my weekly Memos: My Weekly Reading Pile; Teaser Tuesday; Waiting On Wedensday; What's Next, Stacking The Shelves; and The Sunday Post, where I'll blab about what's going on around here! ;) 


Well, I might be forgetting some things for next week, but this is what's at the top of my list for next week!

Do you have a Sunday Post, or a weekly Recap? If so, link me up so I can see what you've been up to! ;)




 Thanks for stopping by!



UNTIL NEXT WEEK...








10 comments:

  1. Oh my...if that's a slow week for you then I don't even want to see what a busy week looks like. Craziness! I don't know how you do it, but kudos!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am taking on WAYYY more then I can handle! Unfortunately, I found that out the hard way!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, but I am slowly TRYING to cut back! ;)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a busy week! Happy Sunday!
    ­Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure was busy! I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, busy week. Three sounds pretty good, heard a lot of buzz about it lately. Maybe time to try that series...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely start that series, because it was amazing! I LOVED the whole series!

      Delete
  5. Dang, you are busting out the posts! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there busting to much...lol! Have a wonderful week, Christy! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)