Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #44


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!



Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
Mine was great and busy. But I am so glad that the weekend is here and I can finally get in a couple hours of reading....I mean relaxing time that is way over due! ;) I also have plans with my family as I do every weekend. This weekend we have plans to take are 7 & 3 year old bowling-to dinner and do a little bit of splurge shopping that we all really need this week! Anyways, I got a lot, I mean A LOT of books this week. Check out my ridiculous haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 




Here's My 44th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...






- Origin                      - Mila 2.0                 
- All The Truth...           - Mila 2.0 Renegade 
- Towering                   - Steadfast
- Blind Spot                 - Spellcaster
- Othermoon                - The Immortal Rules
- Sunblind                    - The Butterfly Clues
- Moonglow                  - Gold Metal Winter
- The Storm Makers        - Devine Intervention
 - She Is Not Invisible       -The White Glove War 
- Miss Fortune Cookie  
- My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush 
- A Confusion Of Princes
 



I actually have this book in eBook, but I read this book last year and fell madly in LOVE with this series! And since the last book is coming out in April, I just had to get me a physical copy of the first book so my collection will be complter when I buy the 3rd book in April! I'm also going to be rereading the first & second book in this series next month to prepare me for the EPIC conclusion that I KNOW is coming!



- The Immortal Rules By: Hardback 





I donated money to the Around The World ARC Tours site, and Cindy sent me ALL these books in exchange! 

BIG Thanks to Cindy Owner of Around The World ARC Tours



- Origin By: ARC
- All The Truth That's In Me By: ARC
- Towering By: ARC
- Blind Spot By: ARC
- Othermoon By: ARC
- Sunblind By: ARC 
- Moonglow By: ARC 
- A Confusion Of Princes By: ARC



- The Storm Makers By: Hardback
- She Is Not Invisible By: ARC
- Miss Fortune Cookie By: ARC  
- My Totally Awkward Supernatural Crush By: ARC 
- The Butterfly Clues By: Hardback
- Gold Metal Winter By: Hardback
- Devine Intervention By: Hardback
- The White Glove War By: Hardback












 - Spellcaster By: Hardback
- Steadfast By: ARC












- Mila 2.0 By: ARC
- Mila 2.0 Renegade By: ARC




So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you!


 

11 comments:

  1. Holy crap! That what I said when I saw your first picture! That is a LOT of books! I looooved The Immortal Rules too! Such an awesome series! Just preordered the final book yesterday and really hope Netgalley gets the third book, but thinking they might not since it's the third book and apparently publishers are weird about there not being many ARCs of the book since most readers are already invested in the series or not. Makes sense, but drives me crazy when I read the first two as ARCs and am dying to read the final book! I've been dying since I finished read the second one early as an ARC!!

    Anyway, still great haul! Nice that the pubs sent you books 1 & 2 for those review books. Sometimes, when I even get review books, they give me just book 2 or a book 5 to a series I've never read and I just don't feel up to buying or tracking down the first 4 to read and THEN read what they gave me. Too much effort. Especially if the book doesn't sound super interesting. And even if it kind of does, I'm like book 5? Really? I don't want to have to track down 4 books...

    Sorry for the rambling! Anyway, again, awesome haul! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy COW. There are no words to describe how epic your haul is this week. I hope you love your new books this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy, wow! That is a lot of books, where do you keep them all (besides the shelf)?! I'm a little starstruck by how many you have... just whatttt. Okay, I'll try and pull it together. So yea, great haul, I haven't read the Mila series yet but I've heard quite good things about it. Oh and I haven't heard of Spellcaster but i'm assuming it's something to do with witches which is a huge bonus for me!

    Georgie @ What She Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a great bunch of books! Happy reading!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-16/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome haul this week. I still having read Origin yet. Enjoy!!
    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2014/02/stacking-shelves-22414.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, there's a ton of good ones. I seriously can't wait for The Forever Song, I'm trying to re-read the first two as well before April *fingers crossed* But, Spellcaster and Steadfast, yay! I really enjoyed Spellcaster, so can't wait to read Steadfast, and of course Mila! Amazing haul! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, the Forever Song is one of my most anticipated books of 2014! I just KNOW it is going to be amazing! And I have this feeling that it's going to be the best in the whole series! And I loved, I mean LOVED the first book, Immortal Rules, and it'll be pretty dam hard to top it. But I think Julie just might succeed!

      Thanks for stopping by, Kirsty! :)

      Happy Reading! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, great haul! I really want to read The Immortal Rules and Mila 2.0. Hope you enjoy your books!!
    My StS: http://bribookishconfessions.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/stacking-the-shelves-12-half-off-edition/

    Happy Reading!
    -Brianna @ Brianna's Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Immortal Rules is an amazing book, and the second book was pretty much as amazing. Though I think I liked the first book a little bit more, but not by much!

      Thanks for stopping by my STS! :)

      Delete
  8. Wow great haul! I have the first two Immortal Rules books but still haven't got to them - something I need to hurry up and do. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely start the Blood Of Eden series, because man, it is amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)