Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #42


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!





Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
 I got a lot of great books this week that I can't wait to share with you guys! So check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 


Here's My 42th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...




 - The Winner's Cures ARC
- The Collection PB
- The Ring & The Crown ARC
- Untie Me PB
- Ignite Me HB



 


  Ohhh, this has been a long time coming for me! I can't WAIT to read this book as soon as I can!










This is another one I'm excited to read, though I still have to read the second book first! But I LOVED the first book SHATTERED ME!





















***BIG Thanks to the Publisher Disney Hyperion***





The Haven



 Burn Out 














Dark Days














So what did you add to your Shelves this week?

Link me up to your new additions and I'll come visit you!







19 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have gotten The Winners Curse. I heard really good things about that one. I got Ignite Me as well. Great stack of books. I hope you enjoy your books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am SO excited to read the Winner's Cure too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Lots of awesome looking reads there! Hearing a lot of buzz over The Winners Curse! Hope you enjoy that and all your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! If I can only decide on which one to read first, I'd be good...lol! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. The Winner's Curse looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm excited to read each of these new books!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The Winner's Curse is definitely one of my top books in this pile that I want to read!

      Thanks for stopping by my STS! :)

      Happy Reading, Moirae! :)

      Delete
  5. I'd loooove to read The Winner's Curse! I'm totally in love with the cover. It reminds me of The Selection covers. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE The Winner's Cure cover too! It's definitely one that will draw you in! And your right, it does remind me a bit of The Selection's covers. But I like The Winner's Curse's cover better!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. AGH I need to read The Winner's Curse! It looks and sounds absolutely fantastic :). Hope you enjoy your books.
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I feel like I'm repeating the same thing in these comments! Everyone is almost saying the same thing about The Winner's Curse! ;)

      I can't wait also! But I can't read it now either! I have a couple review books, that HAVE to come first! :( So I probably won't get to it until its close to the release date! Which SUCK!

      Anyways, thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Great haul! I am amazingly jealous of your copy of The Winner's Curse, I want that book so bad! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You won't have to wait long for The Winner's Curse, it releases next month! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Nice haul this week. The Winner's Curse looks so good. I can't wait until it comes out.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really excited to finally read it too! It's been getting a lot of amazing praise!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  9. Winners Curse looks great, I can't wait to read it- you're so lucky. :) Happy Reading!

    - Jenn @ Tale of Two Doxies

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, every single person who commented on this post, has talked about how much they want to read the Winner's Curse. I think I need to make that my next read? What'cha think?

      Thank you for visiting my shelves! :)

      Delete
  10. I just bought Ignite me. So excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)