Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #41


Stacking The Shelves
is hosted by Tynga's Reviews to help bloggers/readers share their books that they are adding to their shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books that you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, reviews books, gifts and of course eBooks! If this sounds like something your interested in, then head over to Tynga's Reviews and sign-up!




Hey Guys, 
Happy Saturday! :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful week? 
I HAVE to get this out before I EXPLODE!!! Who's ready for Ignite Me by ? I know I am SO READY to get back into this series! I can FINALLY read Unravel Me, then follow it up with Ignite Me! Oh, and I can't forget Adam's Novella! ;) Anyways, enough about my book "Must Have's", for next week! Check out this weeks haul and leave me a link to your Stack, and I'll come visit you! :-) 



Here's My 41th Stacking The Shelves...



My Physical Stack This Week...




- Lawgivers PB
- Three HB
 - Erasing Time HB
- Cruel Beauty HB
 - Uninvited HB 
- Minders HB








- Uninvited By:  Hardback 







- Minders By: Hardback









 **BIG Thanks to The Publisher, Tor Teen***
  

{Reading Now, and LOVING IT!}


- Three By: Finished Hardback




 **BIG Thanks to The Author/ Publisher***



- Lawgivers By: Paperback




On The Blog Tour 
*Thanks to the Publisher/Author and Rockstar Book Tours*



  - Such Sweet Sorrow By: eARC




On The Blog Tour 
*Thanks to the Publisher/Author and Rockstar Book Tours



- Scintillate By: eARC




On The Blog Tour 
*Thanks to the Publisher/Author and Xpresso Book Tours*


Across the Wire (Across the Wire #1)

 - Across The Wire By: eBook




On The Blog Tour 
*Thanks to the Publisher/Author and YA Bound Book Tours*




Book





On The Blog Tour 
*Thanks to the Publisher/Author and YA Bound Book Tours*

 Rematch (The Vortex Series, #1)
- Rematch By: Book




 Double Fault (The Vortex Series, #2)
- Double Fault By: Book




Deuce (The Vortex Series, #3)

- Deuce By: Book






 


***BIG Thanks to Publisher/Author & Fiktshun***





- Erasing Time By: SIGNED Hardback

 


***BIG Thanks to Anastasia @ Another World of Books ***

This is Not a Test

- This is Not a Test By Courtney Summers eBook






HUGE Thanks to my wonderful husband for listening to my rambling over and over about how much I wanted a finished copy of this amazing book. And for shutting me up by surprising me with this beautiful hardback! You are TRULY my savior! ;)




- Cruel Beauty By: Hardback



So what did you add to your Shelves this week? 


Link me up to your new addition and I'll come visit you!




19 comments:

  1. Love the covers today on your books. So much awesomeness you had this week. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! I'm VERY excited to read all of these! I've already started reading THREE, and I'M LOVING it! It's one of my favorite series!

      Thanks for stopping by! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great haul.

    Erasing Time sounds great. I've put it on my wish list in the hope that it gets a Kindle release.

    Enjoy your reads and please feel free to check out my haul post at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2014/02/01/book-haul-1-february-2014/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like ERASING TIME! I've been wanting to read it for along time! The second book just released too, so I really want to get started on this series!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

  3. Wow! Those all look great! So many intriguing covers and premises for the books. Erasing Time and Cruel Beauty both look fantastic an I can't wait to get copies myself. Happy reading!

    - Jenn @ Tale of Two Doxies

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm VERY excited to finally read CRUEL BEAUTY! It's one of my most anticipated books of 2014! And that cover is just amazing!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I just finished reading Three last week and it was absolutely amazing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    I loved Uninvited too. It was thought-provoking read for me. I hope you enjoy your lovely reads this week! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes THREE is AMAZING so far! I'm only about 130 pages in, but its already mind blowing!

      UNINVITED is another one I am excited to read, but up next I'm probably reading CURED. Its another series I love! ;)

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to finally read a lot of them!

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  6. I really want to read Uninvited! And I've heard soooo many good things about Cruel Beauty (honestly, I'm dying for it XD) I hope you enjoy them all! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am SO excited to read both UNINVITED & CRUEL BEAUTY! I love there cover's too!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  7. What a great assortment of books. I enjoyed both Uninvited and Cruel Beauty too. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many great things about both UNINVITED & CRUEL BEAUTY! I'm excited to find out for myself, how truly amazing they are!

      I had eARC's of both them books, but I really wanted to wait until I had a finished copy in my hands. Nothings like holding a beautiful book while your reading!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  8. OOh nice haul indeed! Got two of the same as you know! Can't wait to read those! Yay for your win too! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Thanks for visiting my STS!

    Decided that I need to follow your blog since it looks like we have a lot of reading tastes in common! Happy Reading!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhoh! I'm GFC Follower 666, hopefully that doesn't set the course for bad luck! ;)

      Delete
    2. Ha, if I start getting bad luck I'm looking for you! ;)

      Nah, just playing, thanks for the follow! Yeah, we do have a lot of the same book in common! I've been following your blog for a while, and I love it! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  9. Yay! Minders & Cruel Beauty, I received both of mine this week (not in my StS until a physical stack next week), I loved Cruel Beauty, so had to get a hardcover, and so pretty and the inside with the foil stamped rose. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really excited to read both Minders & Cruel Beauty. I love the cover for Cruel Beauty, I'm glad you liked it!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)