Monday, February 17, 2014

My Weekly Reading Pile #2: Cured



My Weekly Reading Pile is a feature over at Fiktshun that shows off the books that you are planning to read for that week! It is not a memo, but Rachel, the mind behind Fiktshun has graciously allowed me to use her brilliant idea here @ Addicted Readers!  


So Thank you very much Rachel! :)


So every week (Or Almost Every Week) I will post what is in my weekly schedule of books to read for that week! Of course it could change, or the same book might be featured back to back if I wasn't able to get to it that week.



this weeks reading pile



 Is CURED By:

Cured (Stung, #2)

 Cured
Bethany Wiggins (Stung #2)
Published: March 4th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci-f 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17874904-cured?ac=1
Now that Fiona Tarsis and her twin brother, Jonah, are no longer beasts, they set out to find their mother, with the help of Bowen and a former neighbor, Jacqui. Heading for a safe settlement rumored to be in Wyoming, they plan to spread the cure along the way--until they are attacked by raiders. Luckily, they find a new ally in Kevin, who saves them and leads them to safety in his underground shelter. But the more they get to know Kevin, the more they suspect he has ties to the raiders. He also seems to know too many details about Jacqui and her family—details that could endanger them all. For the raiders will do anything they can to destroy the cure that would bring an end to their way of life. 

  Bethany Wiggins’s reimagining of our world after an environmental catastrophe won’t fail to stun readers.
{Amazon} {Barnes & Noble}



 WHY I WANT TO READ IT:



Yep, it's made it's way back into my reading pile! I was just so swamped last week that I was only able to finish one book! I know, I know, I'm a terrible reader! I used to be able to fly through 3 books a week with out a problem. But since I've started blogging, I've had to split my reading and blogging time in half! Which really sucks, because I love to read and knock my TBR pile out! And it's getting bigger by the day!! Anyways, I guess I'll post the same reason again of why I want to read CURED!

|
|
|
|
 | 
V
I read STUNG the first book last year, and loved it! It was my favorite book last year. So I am so excited to get back into this terrifying, yet addicting world in this series! I got a eARC and its releasing in the beginning of March, so I need to get this one read and reviewed before the release date!



So that's all that's going into this weeks Reading Pile. I have a VERY busy week ahead of me with my kids and trying to finish up my post for my Blogoversity next month! ;) More details on that later! :)


-------------------------------




Thanks for stopping by, and stop by next week to see what I'm reading!


Do you have a weekly reading pile or a similar memo? If so, link me up so I can see what your reading! ;)



HAPPY READING!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)