Monday, February 10, 2014

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap: I Received My Books!


Welcome to my post of Books 'n' Bloggers Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps



So I joined this swap where your partnered up with someone else who has a love for books like you do! The objective was to send your partner 3 books: 

- 1 you love 
- 1 you want to read
&
- 1 your partner wants to read



So here is what I got...


AWESOME Chooses! My partner did a great job at deciding on which books were best for me! 



  Now were going to play a guessing game, and I'm going to TRY and get this right and figure which is which. Which book my partner loves, which one she wants to read, and which one I want to read!


HERE GOES.....


#1
Up First: CLOCKWORK ANGEL By:

(A book my partner wants to read?)

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) 

In a time when Shadowhunters are barely winning the fight against the forces of darkness, one battle will change the course of history forever. Welcome to the Infernal Devices trilogy, a stunning and dangerous prequel to the New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments series.

The year is 1878. Tessa Gray descends into London’s dark supernatural underworld in search of her missing brother. She soon discovers that her only allies are the demon-slaying Shadowhunters—including Will and Jem, the mysterious boys she is attracted to. Soon they find themselves up against the Pandemonium Club, a secret organization of vampires, demons, warlocks, and humans. Equipped with a magical army of unstoppable clockwork creatures, the Club is out to rule the British Empire, and only Tessa and her allies can stop them....

 
  {AMAZON} {BARNES & NOBLE}




  ------------------------

#2
Next Up: MAZE RUNNER By:

(A book on my Wishlist?)

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
 

When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his first name. His memory is blank. But he's not alone. When the lift's doors open, Thomas finds himself surrounded by kids who welcome him to the Glade-a large, open expanse surrounded by stone walls.

Just like Thomas, the Gladers don't know why or how they got to the Glade. All they know is that every morning the stone doors to the maze that surrounds them have opened. Every night they've closed tight. And every 30 days a new boy has been delivered in the lift.

Thomas was expected. But the next day, a girl is sent up-the first girl to ever arrive in the Glade. And more surprising yet is the message she delivers.

Thomas might be more important than he could ever guess. If only he could unlock the dark secrets buried within his mind.

 
  {AMAZON} {BARNES & NOBLE}




--------------------------------------


#3
 Final Book: LOST SOULS By:

(A book my partner loved?)


Lost Souls 
At a club in Missing Mile, N.C., the children of the night gather, dressed in black, looking for acceptance. Among them are Ghost, who sees what others do not. Ann, longing for love, and Jason, whose real name is Nothing, newly awakened to an ancient, deathless truth about his father, and himself.

Others are coming to Missing Mile tonight. Three beautiful, hip vagabonds - Molochai, Twig, and the seductive Zillah (whose eyes are as green as limes) are on their own lost journey; slaking their ancient thirst for blood, looking for supple young flesh.

They find it in Nothing and Ann, leading them on a mad, illicit road trip south to New Orleans. Over miles of dark highway, Ghost pursues, his powers guiding him on a journey to reach his destiny, to save Ann from her new companions, to save Nothing from himself...

 {AMAZON} {BARNES & NOBLE}



So this was SO much fun, I'll be sure to do this again in the future!


Thanks for stopping by! :)




4 comments:

  1. I loved Clockwork Angel, and The Maze Runner is on my TBR pile! :D
    Those sound like great choices for you...thanks for joining us for this swap, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I've had Clockwork Angel on my TBR pile forever! So I am thrilled to finally have a copy!

      Thanks for hosting these great swaps! I had a blast! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVED Clockwork Angel. The Infernal Devices is my very favorite YA series! I hope you enjoy it.

    Linking from Books 'n' Bloggers Swap,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it seems like I'm the ONLY person in the world who hasn't read CLOCKWORK ANGEL! I can't wait!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)