Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #41: Season Of Wonder


Waiting On Wednesday
is a Weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. If it sounds like something your interested in, then head over the Breaking The Spine and Sign-up!






Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is having a great week so far?
  I am since all that crazy snow I got last week is starting to melt. Not that I don't love snow, because I do. But I hate having to drive in it, and having school closings. Besides that, I love the snow! Anyways, check out this weeks WoW and don't forget to link me up to yours and I'll come visit you!






***SEASON OF WONDER***




Season of Wonder (The Remnants #1)
Season Of Wonder
Published: February 26th, 2014
Genres: YA, Dystopian, Sci- f

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13645229-season-of-wonder
The year is 2095. Gifted teens known as Remnants have been chosen and trained to act as humanity’s last hope to rectify the horrors that are now part of everyday life.

The Community has trained these teens as warriors and assigned them Knights of the Last Order as protectors. Together, they are a force that will be difficult to bring down.

But the Sons of Sheol, of course, are determined to do just that. As the Remnants begin their mission to course-correct humanity by saving and protecting key individuals, their enemies move to stop them, placing the entire world in peril.

Bestselling author Lisa T. Bergren presents the first book in her new YA futuristic dystopian series—The Remnants Novels—fitting in with the current dystopian trend in the marketplace.
 
 






If you guys can't tell, I LOVE me some Dystopian! Its all I read anymore! But this one sounds more then your average dystopian book! 

It's got a paranormal twist to it! I love it when a author can pull of Dystopian and Paranormal in the same book! Not too many can! But this one sounds like it's going to do just that and MORE!!!

I Love the idea of having these Super Gifted Teens that are humanity's last hope! I love that they're trained to be warriors, and have others trying to stop them from completing their missions! 

Yes, please, PLEASE, GIVE IT TO ME...LOL! It's definitely one that can't be missed!



So, what'cha think? 
 
Will YOU be adding it to you TBR Reading Pile?





Lisa Tawn BergrenLisa Tawn Bergren is the best-selling, award-winning author of over 35 books, with more than 2 million copies sold. She recently finished a teen series called River of Time (WATERFALL, CASCADE and TORRENT) and soon will release a follow-up e-novella called BOURNE. She's currently writing a New Adult series called The Grand Tour, and the first release is GLAMOROUS ILLUSIONS (June 2012).

Lisa’s time is split between managing home base, writing, consulting and freelance editing (with a little speaking here and there). She’s married to Tim, a liturgical sculptor, graphic designer and musician. They have three kids–Olivia (16), Emma (13) and Jack (9).

All five of the Bergrens make their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado.




  What are YOU waiting on?

 Link me up so I can come see what your desperately waiting on!






10 comments:

  1. Ha, my kids haven't been to school in almost 2 weeks now due to snow. they have went one day.

    I like your pick, it sounds really good. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Dystopian too and am looking forward to reading this book! Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Dystopian! Great choice.

    My WOW: http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday-january-29th.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh new Lisa T. Bergren? Sign me up! I very much enjoyed her River of time series, I'm adding this one to my TBR list ASAP! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been seeing this everywhere lately, so pretty! I'm always up for a good dystopian, especially when it set's itself apart from the others. I'll read it as soon as I can! :D Thanks for stopping by mine earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice! I am liking Dystopian more and more lately. Going to have to check this one out. My WOW post is here if you want to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds interesting..first time hearing about it. Dystopian is usually not my thing, but I have a friend who just loves it. I'll have to let her know about it. Nice choice! Here is my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for making it your WoW pick! I can't wait for it to be out too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds interesting! I love dystopian as well.
    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new people through comments, and I always try to comment back! Thanks for stopping by! :)